Cardiff at home on Sunday. Just for a change, here’s a quiz posing as a preview. Answers are below –
1. Which Cardiff player will have been looking at the form of Michael Dawson and wondering if he made the right decision in the summer?
2. Cardiff gaffer Ole Gunnar Solskjaer scored most Premier League goals (7 in total) against Everton and which other team?
3. Which club inflicted an embarrassing FA Cup defeat on Arsenal in 1927?
4. Who squared the ball for Paulinho to net the winner at the Cardiff City Stadium in September?
5. Which referee has given most premier league yellow cards this season? Clue – he’s in charge for Sunday’s game?
6. What colour are Bluebirds?
7. Which current Reading player sort of links Dnipro, Spurs and Cardiff?
8. Which Cardiff player’s surname sounds like it should complete this sentence “taking everything into consideration, Arsene Wenger hasn’t won….. at Arsenal”
9. Which current Cardiff player scored twice against Liverpool for Spurs at WHL?
10. Did Cardiff last beat us in the league before or after the last time we played Benfica in Europe?
1. Steven Caulker. He’d be playing every week surely?
2. Spurs. Boo.
3. Cardiff City. Hoorah for them! The only time the FA Cup has ‘left’ England I believe. I might be wrong.
4. The very rarely seen Erik Lamela.
5. Fatty Phil Dowd.
6. Red apparently.
7. Chris Gunter was signed by present Dnipro boss Juande Ramos from Cardiff when in charge at Spurs.
8. Jordon Mutch.
9. Fraizer Campbell in 2008/09 when on loan from Man Utd.
10. Before. 1961, they beat the Double Team surprisingly.
Have something to tell us about this article?