Spurs Web
TURKISH

PL Match Thread: TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Everton FC

Match result?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Your predictions?

I don't know what the long term plan is regards building a good well balanced squad to compete in the CL places etc ..... All i know is we are pushing for it and we haven't even got a striker sat on the bench and no real wing cover !!! Bizzare !!

@Scot-Spur...you may well be right. Wouldn't it be nice if Levy outlined his plans for the club? Has anyone seen him speak to the press about anything?

@midland.....yes, that female lineswoman made several mistakes. How she missed that clear bounce off an Everton defender in the second half amazed every fan watching the game I would suspect. But, I have seen her run the line before and do not remember her making those types of mistakes.

well, top 4 is no longer in our hands, so from that perspective the result was terrible.

We have to hope someone takes points from Arsenal or Chelsea now as well as us beating Chelsea at their dump and that we dont drop any more points at all.

If we had won we could have been two points behind City going into our game with them in 2 weeks.

we have to hope Norwich, Everton and Fulham do us favours before we next play a league match, they could do, certainly Everton can at Pikey park, and thats scums game in hand taekn care of, ours will then be away to Chelsea,  easy then!

Hell we will even be cheering on Man U in two games iend April beginning May hoping they dont switch off having already wont he title by then, dont think they will as its V two of their foes and they have nothing else to save themselves for now, thankfully, but they do have a history of easing off at the end.  

Arsenal still have to play everton fulham away qpr away and man u, they were so lucky Saturday, Chelsea have to play us liverpool to mention 2, we have to win tough games simple but so do chelsea and scum. It will go to the wire but we are capable of winning all 6

john barnes just said jan is good going forward but cant defend lol really??? i honestly think any team in the WORLD would have him on their books. go have a word with yaself john

They may have him alright but not playing at left back - he's been awesome recently in the centre and him and dawson are a must in the middle for the remaining games.... At left back he is a liability

Play Hudd in front of back 4 and move Dembele further forward. With Bale, Lennon, and Defore out, we need Dembele as a scorer.  He could be Spurs version of Yaya - muscling people off the ball, pushing forward, and shooting. Bench Holtby; as others have mentioned he's brought virtually nothing since coming over.

Play Hudd in front of back 4 and move Dembele further forward. With Bale, Lennon, and Defore out, we need Dembele as a scorer.  He could be Spurs version of Yaya - muscling people off the ball, pushing forward, and shooting. Bench Holtby; as others have mentioned he's brought virtually nothing since coming over.

Yes, I agree 100% that Hudds should start along side Parker. We look a lot more dangerous when Hudds moves the ball quickly from side to side. We need to play Dembele further forward. He may not be a scorer but he sure can force the opponent's back four to make a lot mistakes.

I like Holtby. I think his tireless running helps the team to retain possession and keep the pressure on.

Forgot to mention during my post match analysis yesterday, the officials yesterday were terrible, beyond laughable, the male linesman looked about 70.

I saw at least three clear fouls in the PK box yesterday. Plus the throw-in and corner we didn't get.

It got to be a PK when the Everton player made a mess trying to control the ball with his foot and the ball hit his arm.