Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
Gringospur

Dembele

Here's a comparison with a couple of players that don't play for Spurs any guesses on who they could be????

...........................Starts..............PC%..........TPG........KP...........D............T.............I...........G......A

Moose...................23..................90.7...........53.4........1.9..........2............3............1.5.........1.......3

??????.................18...................87.4...........44.4........1.6.........1.6..........1.2.........1.3.........2........1

???????................27..................88.0...........76.2........1............0.2...........2.2........2.2.........0........4

Not many red marks in Dembele's columns

Do they play in this country im going to take a stab at 1 on the bottom is that carrick

Is the guy with 18 starts Wilshere, Turk?

Michael Carrick and Luke Modric. Modric having 18 starts.

Very interesting to see this Turkish, thanks for posting.

...........................Starts..............PC%..........TPG........KP...........T.............I...........G......A

Thudd....................6...................81.6...........23.6........0.6.........1.1..........0.7.........0......3

Sandro..................22..................85.7...........42.3.........1..........3.3..........3.6.........1.......2

Moose...................23..................90.7...........53.4........1.9.........3............1.5.........1.......3

Parker...................10..................83.2...........45.1.........1..........2.3..........2.2.........0.......1

Jake......................4...................86.1%.........25.5........0.5........1.3..........0.9.........0.......0

What I noticed too was Thudds lower stats... until the assists, 3 in 6 starts.        

If we want goals (not just ours), he should be starting!

These stats are all well and good but you have to look at the bigger context. Hudd is the only one there who plays long passes (high risk) compared to all the others who play short back and side passes (low risk). Can you imagine the pass completion % if they started pinging 50 yarders, I'd guess they'd be around 50% possibly low 40s%. If we want to penetrate mass defences then stats show that Hudd should play. 3 assists from 6 games. Not suprised by tackling and interceptions.