Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
hodgy

who has been the biggest let down

I also think that criticism of Rebrov is a little unfair.He was a good player but George Graham didn't play to his strengths and the rest of the team didn't give him the service he required.

The right player but at the wrong time.

Yeah, on reflection I think that may be the better way of summing up Rebrovs stay at Spurs. Good post Shelfside!

So you are saying Adebayor is worth £1.  I reckon Hastings would be happy if we could get rid of him for that amount.

I think that maybe if we had a striker with some skill and was tricky in the box then we may have got some when your main striker has a 50p head 50p foot the ball always bouncing off his shin and he's always drifting into a wide position and not getting in the box anyway then you won't get many pens. And all defoes best work is outside the box smashing em in anyway.

The referee. No penalty given to us this season. Chelsea got 9-10 this season.

Chelsea have been given 11 so far, United and City have been awarded 6 each, Arsenal 5. Spurs and Swansea have both yet to be awarded one this season.....Hopefully the we will get them all in one game against Chelsea....then again we would probably miss them all!! lol

So you are saying Adebayor is worth £1.  I reckon Hastings would be happy if we could get rid of him for that amount.

I recon he would throw in the 50p foot for free and just charge for the head.

Chelsea have been given 11 so far, United and City have been awarded 6 each, Arsenal 5. Spurs and Swansea have both yet to be awarded one this season.....Hopefully the we will get them all in one game against Chelsea....then again we would probably miss them all!! lol

It would help if we actually got into the box.