Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
Chibi'lloris

Who would you sell to raise funds....WHo has to GO GO GO!

Says it all in the title.

Would Mr Levy be different this season and let us spend spend spend.. Or would AVB have to decide which players just isn't up to the job and would be better to cash in..

Bearing in mind wehave players contract expiring in the summer 2014.. Cash in now?

Which players would you like to see leave..

Maybe next topic would be who would you replace them with... Or shall we just have it all on this thread... Lol...

fringe players,  Rose, Townsend, Hudd, to get transfer fees for, Gallas can go and graze in a field so we get him of the wage bill, Gomes can depart also, i Would keep Ade and see if some competition can bring out the best in him.

BAN indeed!

To get someone to TAKE Ade, you are going to have to pay part of his wages..........

Just, in general, the only area it seems we have "extra" are in midfield.  And the ones

I'd get rid of probably don't have any value to anyone else, anyway?!

awww mate, seriously, sad hodgy.

would like to see him have some comp for the centre forward place apart from Defoe, I Know he has been awful this season but think he needs some serious competition for his place

Guest americos

Out:

Gomes

Khumalo

BAE, Naughton (only if we can bring in decent left back, and Rose would be good rotation, but i doubt naughton will leave)

Gallas

Bentley

Parker

-Huddlestone should stay! Unless we can get someone young, creative and fast for cheap.

Dempsey (i dont like him despite his goals, liverpool wanted him - let them take him! )

- Townsend should stay as a back up!

Most important:

Sell ADEBAYOR (if its possible ) also maybe sell defoe ( i wont mind if he stays ) but i would prefer if both leave

BUY:

- Son heun min (if we cant get him, we should play dembele as attacking midfielder and definitely keep Huddle unless we can sign another decent midfielder)

-BENTEKE/REMY/HIGUAIN (dream) - if both adebayor and defoe leave we need to buy two strikers

-Coentrao or someone else ( if ekoto leaves) there a decent left backs out there who wont cost a lot

- Maybe sing another young winger as a back up

-Maybe competition for walker ( more important then another winger )

-Incase huddle and parker leave we need to buy playmaker

Im happy with our central defenders in general (a lot of concieded goals were mistakes of our fullbacks)

think our defense is sorted, rb we have walker or Kaboul. centre half we have Dawson, Verts, Kaboul and Caulker, LB we have BAE, Naughton and verts. we are solid defensively

Seems like AVB doesn't rate BAE if a bid comes in for him I see him sold. Maybe invest (Luke Shaw) or should we give Rose a chance as Fryers too inexperience.. If someone comes in for Dawson with a decent fee like QPR did previously.. Maybe invest in Toby Alderweireld..

got to keep Dawson in my opinion,he gives his all for the club and each week puts his body on the line, there is no substitute for his heart and desire and he would be the first centre half on the team sheet . BAE as I have said before is stuck playing left back with out  a proper left midfielder, his passing is quality he is confident in passing the ball and fizzes it in. sometimes he is naive in his positional sense but overall I think he does a stella job for us.

Out:

Gomes

Khumalo

BAE, Naughton (only if we can bring in decent left back, and Rose would be good rotation, but i doubt naughton will leave)

Gallas

Bentley

Parker

-Huddlestone should stay! Unless we can get someone young, creative and fast for cheap.

Dempsey (i dont like him despite his goals, liverpool wanted him - let them take him! )

- Townsend should stay as a back up!

Most important:

Sell ADEBAYOR (if its possible ) also maybe sell defoe ( i wont mind if he stays ) but i would prefer if both leave

BUY:

- Son heun min (if we cant get him, we should play dembele as attacking midfielder and definitely keep Huddle unless we can sign another decent midfielder)

-BENTEKE/REMY/HIGUAIN (dream) - if both adebayor and defoe leave we need to buy two strikers

-Coentrao or someone else ( if ekoto leaves) there a decent left backs out there who wont cost a lot

- Maybe sing another young winger as a back up

-Maybe competition for walker ( more important then another winger )

-Incase huddle and parker leave we need to buy playmaker

Im happy with our central defenders in general (a lot of concieded goals were mistakes of our fullbacks)

Totally agree we should try and sign Son. He can play AM, Winger, second striker. Very versatile.

Have we thought about Keisuke Honda.. His contracts up soon I believe.

Imagine our attacking mids and wingers. Lennon, Honda, bale or Lennon, bale, son or son, Honda, bale you get the drift...

Would love Higuain and Benteke as our strikers . Use Son as 3rd choice if needed

Flog: Bentley, Gallas, Khumalo, Friedel

I'd only get rid of these if you can match or better their quality: BAE, Gomes, Parker, Ade.

Loan: Livermore

I'm not too sure about Walker and Naughton. They have raw potential, but how long until they become good consistently?

Buy: Luke shaw, pelle/benteke/Higuain/Siem de Jong

Seems graziano pelle has signed for Feyenoord on a permanent.

Totally agree we should try and sign Son. He can play AM, Winger, second striker. Very versatile.

Have we thought about Keisuke Honda.. His contracts up soon I believe.

Imagine our attacking mids and wingers. Lennon, Honda, bale or Lennon, bale, son or son, Honda, bale you get the drift...

Would love Higuain and Benteke as our strikers . Use Son as 3rd choice if needed

I like some of the players you have in your signature.

Aubameyang is worth punt.

Haven't seen alderweireld play, but has rave reviews.

No one is going to take Adebayor. 100k wages, risks being marginalised by a top forward coming in, 4 year contract... it's Man City all over again and we'll be stuck with him for a while I'm afraid. Unless some crazy Russian/Turkish/Chinese team comes in.

Wenger and him should just make up so he can go back to Arsenal. It's the only place he was happy.

Other than that, just clear the books of all the players who are no where near the first team and won't make it. i.e. Bentley, Gomes, Rose, Falque, Townsend etc etc...

There will always be some sucker out there to take him and believe he is the answer just look at us had a good season on loan then signed him permanently city must of been thrilled we wanted him we now have to do that and pass him down the line.

There will always be some sucker out there to take him and believe he is the answer just look at us had a good season on loan then signed him permanently city must of been thrilled we wanted him we now have to do that and pass him down the line.

City must be laughing, they got rid of him and made us 'weaker'