TURKISH

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Southampton

Match result?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Your predictions?

• Spurs win?
    • Defeat
    • Draw?

After today's game, I'm starting to wonder if Hudd is better used as an impact sub. Today he looked to be struggling towards the end of the game.

A fresh Hudd around the 60 min mark work be able to move around and pick out the likes of Defore, Bale and Lennon when he opposition are tiring.

After today's game, I'm starting to wonder if Hudd is better used as an impact sub. Today he looked to be struggling towards the end of the game.

A fresh Hudd around the 60 min mark work be able to move around and pick out the likes of Defore, Bale and Lennon when he opposition are tiring.

That's down to a lack of match fitness/sharpness. 

If he starts again then he will have better targets with Lennon on the pitch. By the time Lennon came on today, Hudd was starting to lose the quick passing and switching of the play.

Same team as Turk.

Need to work hard on the training pitch on set-pieces (attacking and defence). Go back to basics, leave Defoe on the halfway line. Put Holtby on the back post and Lennon on the near post. 

I think we should go with turks 11, just go for it from the off, no holding back, no passing around the defenders, just push push push get early goals then bring Parker on and play more defensively. 

It looked so promising and then you said bring Parker on and defend! 

HAHA. 

IMO, forget Parker and keep pushing. Our shit GD is worth another point to Arsenal and Chelsea.

I agree deadly parker needs to be benched and kept there he is offering no protection and offers sweet fa in an attacking sense holtby hudd from now on would be my choice if moose is injured.

Well, scum have left the door open still, Mancs can do Chelsea at home and their door is open again with us to play next (cant wait for that one god I hope AVB stuffs them) .

Luck is with us, can we run with it or shall we stop doing the lottery for the next 3 weeks?

Typically Soton play their worst performance under the current manager one match BEFORE they play us, o yes don't wait for our game will you, play crap against a mid table knobrot team so you can bounce back with attitude when turning up at WHL.!!

Thank you very much.

Whoever plays we want their keeper to not have a great day, no wonder saves from point blank range etc

The scum should win too, Chelsea maybe lose or draw and it's all closed up for 3-5th with two to play.

I took a quick look, yesterday.  Not on FoxSoccer or FoxSoccer+ here in the states, at least live.

May be on ESPN; will have to check.  But they tend to show kickoffs at 13:00, not much later.

Once again, it does appear that IF we win out, we're top four as we would pip Arse.

I promise, this will be the last time I say this.  IF we don't win out, we don't deserve

top 4!

Parker and Dembele haven't been playing well lately except the MC game. Dembele seems to be struggling with injury. Dembele and Parker are unlikely to score goals so I rather use Siggy and Holtby.

Or we move Walker up a bit and play 3 at the back (Dawson, Caulker, and Vertonghen).

Lloris

Walker Dawson Vertonghen Ekotto

Hudds

Lennon Holtby Bale Siggy

Defoe

Parker and Dembele haven't been playing well lately except the MC game. Dembele seems to be struggling with injury. Dembele and Parker are unlikely to score goals so I rather use Siggy and Holtby.

Or we move Walker up a bit and play 3 at the back (Dawson, Caulker, and Vertonghen).

Lloris

Walker Dawson Vertonghen Ekotto

Hudds

Lennon Holtby Bale Siggy

Defoe

Sorry but if you want goals you won't have Holtby on over Dembele. Dembele has to play if fit. He does so much good that goes unnoticed round here. If he is not on the pitch we are not at our best. Full stop.

Sorry but if you want goals you won't have Holtby on over Dembele. Dembele has to play if fit. He does so much good that goes unnoticed round here. If he is not on the pitch we are not at our best. Full stop.

Totally agree mate..