Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
SurreySpur

Next Season.....

Ades shit, end of, don't get taken  in by two games in a row when his agent will probably be trying to renegotiate his contract at the end of season , he's a mercenary cunt not a footballer and certainly not a Spurs player (please)

Well if we do buy a striker then JD definitely won't get a game - will he sulk then or just be happy to be a bench warmer??

As we only play one centre forward I'd be very surprised if we bought more than one during the summer. Let's just hope this ONE is a good one

I think Benteke, Cabaye, Baines may be difficult to get. Villa will not sell their best striker. Cabaye and Baines are linked some big clubs.

If Diame does has 3.5m release clause, he is a bargain to replace Parker.

Rumors said that Remy has a 5m release clause for relegation so he can replace Ade.

We need a big striker, I may consider Lukaku, Damiao, or Carroll.
Lukaku is behind Torres, Ba. If Chelsea go after Falcao, then Lukaku may be available.

Damiao is available if we can come up with the money.

Carroll don't have a future under Rodgers. Perhaps we can swap Dempsey for Carroll.

As shit he has been in some games, you can't deny the fact that Dempsey scores goals at important times. Just for that reason he is worth keeping.

The Stoke was a perfect example, apart from the goal he scored and assisted and the free-kick he gave away for their goal he did absolutely fvck all the rest of the game.

Agree with Turk, we need 2 more strikers assuming we sell Ade. I think with 3 strikers on the books we will have the ability to really change systems during games whereas this season we've been way too restricted.

Benteke is definitely worth a shout. I also think Torres is worth a bid, especially if chelsea bring in a new striker or two.

While i agree i'd take lukaku acttually i'd love to take him, chelsea will never do business with us after the modric debacle i think we should definetly go for baines even if united become interested there's no harm in throwing our hat into the ring.Definetly go for mcmanaman he will give great cover and really push for a first team place and generally would much improve the squad.Remy £5 million i'd do that deal too.

Dempsey, JD, and one of the kids bought through instead of keep giving them away, plus a new high quality forward signing but NOT a villa/scouse/chelseaskank etc reject, just get Ade out the squad

Dempsey, JD, and one of the kids bought through instead of keep giving them away, plus a new high quality forward signing but NOT a villa/scouse/chelseaskank etc reject, just get Ade out the squad

The guys coming through the academy are not good enough to sustain a serious challenge for the top places.

I believe Mr Levy will have some good news for us over the weekend regardless of what happens on sunday. One player signed a new deal and one new arrival..

Just missed out on Eriksen as he has opted to go to Dortmund rather than us or liverpool

The guys coming through the academy are not good enough to sustain a serious challenge for the top places.

Im not saying theyd challenge for a place but be available to use to rest others or for the Carling Cup etc , eg Harry Kane, or one of the others can be available as back up on the bench , at least we should have an option as opposed to many times going in with no strikers on the bench.

The whole point Levy lobbied and got the FA etc to allow 7 on a bench was to allow youngsters to be on benches and used in situations that allowed such risk , of course we never (rarely) get 3 goals ahead so we could never risk one I guess ;-)