Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
SurreySpur

Next Season.....

Where did you get this info from? Any ideas who they could be?

I believe Mr Levy will have some good news for us over the weekend regardless of what happens on sunday. One player signed a new deal and one new arrival..

Just missed out on Eriksen as he has opted to go to Dortmund rather than us or liverpool

I agree that they should be on th bench at least that will provide some options.

It's better than what Harry did which was have 2 goalkeepers.

I think Harry Kane is going to turn into an injury pone striker and his career will never lift off.

Coulthirst and Ceballos are the only other options.

I would like to see McEvoy get some game time either for us or on loan at a Champ club, he has real potential.

We need to get loans for McEvoy and Coulthirst. 

With Ceballos I just can't see him making it, he needs a loan but who can we trust? If we keep him, he needs to be given games and I can't see AVB doing that.

If Carroll can get a PL loan next season we should take it.

I like Harry Kane, he will score goals in the Championship and I think in time do well for a PL team.

Benaleb looks a player.

Bale has signed and his new deal will more than likely be announced right after Sunday's game. My source wouldn't reveal the name of player although early last week he said Levy was tyring to do deals for Eriksen,Damiao and Shaw quickly. Just told me one new arrival done which should even please the "Boo Boys"

Where did you get this info from? Any ideas who they could be?

David Villa was mentioned on another thread.

Bale has signed and his new deal will more than likely be announced right after Sunday's game. My source wouldn't reveal the name of player although early last week he said Levy was tyring to do deals for Eriksen,Damiao and Shaw quickly. Just told me one new arrival done which should even please the "Boo Boys"

My first look team for next season based on current squad, excluding youngsters.

Best first eleven. Lloris Rose, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Walker, Dembele, Sandro, Townsend, Bale, Lennon, plus 2 new top class strikers. Technically gifted and good headers. Maybe need a top class left back if Rosé not up to it.

Rest of squad includes, Friedel, Naughton, Dawson, Caulker, Siggugson,Holtby and Dempsy.

To fund above and reduce payroll, I would consider selling following :-

Gomes, Gallas, Ekotto,Kumalo, Huddlestone,Parker, Livermore, Bentley, Adebayor and Defoe.

Bale moves inside to make way for Townsend. Rose at left back or maybe strengthen this position.

Yeh Essex beauty huh and as Scott says the bird off Blue Peter, Helen Skelton .

Tell you what, Rachel looks great on the TV but in person, bloody hell she is stunning , slimmer too than the TV makes her look , not that she needs to be.

Ahh well they couldn't resist having a cuddle with me.  Good taste, except she supports Man U the daft tart, I did tell her off for that and advised her to support a decent team, then she reminded me they had just won the title again, she had a point (well two actually!) and a very nice smile so I relented.