Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
SurreySpur

Next Season.....

Two marquee signings required in midfield and up top.

Moutinho or isco is a must for creativity as without bale it is non-existent. Dembele or sandro just do not provide through balls.

2nd any top striker would transform us from top 4 contenders to top 3 I.e. villa, Leandro, benteke, lukaku or dzeko.

Townsend and rose should hopefully be close to the first team at left back and Right wing therefore I don't think we should throw money in those positions.

Adam smith hopefully has the proven potential to push Kyle walker too.

Kaboul and sandro will be like 2 massive signings and we should not discount that had these two been fit we prob would have finished third and not dropped off a little.

Lastly I hope we don't sign average players to fill the squad as I have high hopes for Pritchard, ceballos, Carroll and others.

Tomorrow I hope they beat manure u21's and show we finally have youth coming through.

I want to be a realist and 5 average players out of the club should provide us with 40-45mill easy with the tv money. I don't expect more than 2-3 players in and streamlining the squad will build us into a solid unit.

Onwards and upwards.

(Sorry I haven't posted for over a year, don't have a laptop anymore)

eriksen would be a great signing but we wud have to offload siggy/dempsey . we have enough similar type players as it is. more wingers/forwards please!

Not a fan of Eriksen. I think he's too young and not very consistent.

Moutinho or isco is a must for creativity as without bale it is non-existent. Dembele or sandro just do not provide through balls.

2nd any top striker would transform us from top 4 contenders to top 3 I.e. villa, Leandro, benteke, lukaku or dzeko.

Townsend and rose should hopefully be close to the first team at left back and Right wing therefore I don't think we should throw money in those positions.

Kaboul and sandro will be like 2 massive signings and we should not discount that had these two been fit we prob would have finished third and not dropped off a little.

Lastly I hope we don't sign average players to fill the squad as I have high hopes for Pritchard, ceballos, Carroll and others.

Tomorrow I hope they beat manure u21's and show we finally have youth coming through.

I want to be a realist and 5 average players out of the club should provide us with 40-45mill easy with the tv money. I don't expect more than 2-3 players in and streamlining the squad will build us into a solid unit.

Onwards and upwards.

Pretty much agree with this although Townsend is not a RW.

I'd like to know how much City will want for Dzeko.

P.S. not having a laptop is a pretty poor excuse for not posting :P

I am posting this on my iPhone via Spurs Web app!

Onwards and upwards.

Hello mate, welcome back, you have been missed, great returning post, agree with every single word, now get a laptop!

I've got tablet and worked out how to set this page on the home screen so will post more.

Will need to sort out this app business on my phone as well. Technology it's the future!

Back to the post I know Townsend isn't classically RW but he can play either wing IMO as cover for Lennon, bale, and gylfi.

Lennon does go off form with injuries and Townsend should do more than a decent job, especially as a sub. The thing I like about Townsend he does like to pull the trigger on the edge of the box and scores his fair share, while Lennon tends to get stage fright.

Also want to mention Isco even though plenty of clubs will hover around him.

He might still have this 17m release clause plus Malaga are in financial trouble.

They are banned from Europe so Europa might be fine to attract him.

Dembele was signed quickly without manure finding out and we need to act fast to release the clause.

Moutinho might cost a tad more and also older with champs league next season.