Spurs Web
Deggsy56

SPURS WORST PLAYERS OR BAD TRANSFERS

This topic should fetch some good answers:  Please feel free to add your choices of which there should be a few.  I will begin with:

David Bentley

Adebayor

Gilberto

Sergei Rebrov

Chimbonda (that penalty)

Ramon Vega

Helder Postiga

What about hossam ghaly good player but what an absolute tit how fucking dare he disrespect the shirt like that.

I thought he was a good player, remember him playing on after having a couple teeth kicked out, fans turned on him.

Darren Bent - we already had Berbatov, Keane and Defoe. Breaking our transfer record for Bent was madness, should have used that money to strengthen other areas of our squad.

Agreed.  (Bent) What did Harry say? "My Sandra couldve scored that".  Berbatov was great on the ball , but a lazy twat off it.

Justin Edinburgh.

Terry Fenwick - who had the astonishing ability to tell his team-mates how shit they were playing without realising how shit HE was playing.Followed Venables everywhere,although strangely enough,not to Barcelona.

Paul Stewart before we converted him to a midfielder.

Gordon Durie.

Ronnie Rosenthal

Mitchell Thomas - lost us the 1987 cup final because he was obviously so nervous and Coventry's Dave Bennett had a field day against him.A decent enough player for Luton but looked out of his depth in our magnificent 86/87 squad.

Jason Dozzell.

John Scales

Ben Thatcher

Chris Perry

Jamie Redknapp