Spurs Web
Dundeeyid1

Who would give sigursson a chance this season?

I like Siggy's attitude and composure: certainly he scores in critical moments of a game. I am sure he will find plenty of chances this season, although I cannot see him as a first starter. We will need some players rotation at some point and Siggy is perfect for that.

I got the feeling that one player will be the suprise of the season for us: Holtby. He hasn't come on board in the rught moment, but I am sure that AVB will find the way to make the most of him. He certainly wants to fight for a place in the German WC team

I like him too but I just don't think he's up to being a starter. AVB seems to like pace, Siggy obviously lacks this but he does offer something different from the bench. I would like to see him play more centrally when he comes off the bench from time to time as his composure and passing could unlock defensive teams. 

It's all about having a squad as we've learned first hand over the years. We've always had a good 11, but the moment someone gets injured we're fucked and Sigurdsson can play a number of positions, but should get games in the centre of midfield, especially if we're changing formation into a 433.

If he performs well the lads stays in the side as far as I'm concerned.

It's all about having a squad as we've learned first hand over the years. We've always had a good 11, but the moment someone gets injured we're fucked and Sigurdsson can play a number of positions, but should get games in the centre of midfield, especially if we're changing formation into a 433.

If he performs well the lads stays in the side as far as I'm concerned.

We might actually have a squad, beyond 11 men the way this season is starting to shape up.