Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
SurreySpur

New Kit 2013/14

Home or Away, retro, or never seen before, light blue or navy, HP, Pony, Holsten, Aurasma, Orgasma, they are all Pony. Why on earth do we think otherwise, unless we are a small child. All football shirts are designed by graduates from design college that for some reason is now a University who don't need to have any love or knowledge of football, if they have to consult the club they consult only the club not the fans and like in the current shirt for Everton they get it terribly wrong. I know, like a lot of you, the history of Spurs shirts inside out and this latest dog's dinner would be better inside out. As anyone out there who are/ where founder members of the Spurs Supporters Trust will remember when Spurs did a deal with Thompsons there were cries for a petition to stop any shirt having their RED logo on it. I said at a meeting there would queues out the Spurs shop door lapping up the new shirt irrespective if it had a RED Thompsons logo on the front and guess what?

Of course it's a sign of the times, and thousands upon thousands of Spurs fans will buy this latest shirt and good luck to them - the fact the shirt is made of some unnatural fibre, advertises a company you care jack shit about and looks like no shirt you would buy normally and for some stupid price is no big deal. These are the Colours - this is the future.

Home or Away, retro, or never seen before, light blue or navy, HP, Pony, Holsten, Aurasma, Orgasma, they are all Pony. Why on earth do we think otherwise, unless we are a small child. All football shirts are designed by graduates from design college that for some reason is now a University who don't need to have any love or knowledge of football, if they have to consult the club they consult only the club not the fans and like in the current shirt for Everton they get it terribly wrong. I know, like a lot of you, the history of Spurs shirts inside out and this latest dog's dinner would be better inside out. As anyone out there who are/ where founder members of the Spurs Supporters Trust will remember when Spurs did a deal with Thompsons there were cries for a petition to stop any shirt having their RED logo on it. I said at a meeting there would queues out the Spurs shop door lapping up the new shirt irrespective if it had a RED Thompsons logo on the front and guess what?

Of course it's a sign of the times, and thousands upon thousands of Spurs fans will buy this latest shirt and good luck to them - the fact the shirt is made of some unnatural fibre, advertises a company you care jack shit about and looks like no shirt you would buy normally and for some stupid price is no big deal. These are the Colours - this is the future.

You are 100% right - I am typing this as I stand in the overnight queue outside the Spurs Shop

I really dislike the home kit and the away kit carries on the tradition of us never having had an attractive sky blue kit.

Under Armour look to be our worst kit manufacturer since Pony and I'm dreading the third kit to be honest.

It's true that what happens on the pitch is the most important but is it really that difficult to design a simple but stylish kit?.

Also,this is one of the many downsides to the greed of clubs changing their kits every season.What can they really do that's original yet true to the traditions of the kit?.

I long for the days when a teams kit was just a plain shirt in their traditional colour with the teams crest or badge on it,before the team badge became less important than the kit manufacturers badge and the sponsors name.

Would it be too much to ask if we stick with 1 kit for 2 seasons!

Give the fans an opportunity to save some money. If not then use the money to buy a fecking striker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like your faith - but they would change 3 times a year if they could.

The away kit reminds me of a retro kit we had many years ago I like it.   Remember, lads - if you're buying the kit online you'll be supporting the survival of SpursWeb, not just the club.  Here's the link - http://track.webgains.com/click.html?wgcampaignid=73897&wgprogramid=4311&clickref=forumlink&wgtarget=http://shop.tottenhamhotspur.com/

I like your faith - but they would change 3 times a year if they could.

This is the latest Tottenham Hotspur away kit.

Home kit

http://www.footballtshirtuk.com/Tottenham-Hotspur-Home-Football-Shirt-20132014.html

Away kit

http://www.footballtshirtuk.com/Tottenham-Hotspur-Away-Football-Shirt-20132014.html

3rd away kit

http://www.footballtshirtuk.com/Tottenham-Hotspur-Third-Football-Shirt-20122013.html

But this I do not like change, I like last season's football kit.

You have the wrong 3rd kit.