Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
Neil

Nacer Chadli signed OFFICIAL

Wide right and plays left. He apparently has moved in for club and country with more regularity last year in particular. Sure we have brought him in as a winger though.

Rumour is €7M which SFA.

Good signing nice balance on the flanks with bale right and chad left also he's pretty handy through middle so he knows all about field position in defending. Bale has a bit of competition on the free kicks now too happy days! Are spurs gonna be like Spain and play with no strikers?? I'd be pretty confident if they did!? Jermain is still class finisher and with the mid field playmakers I'd back him to have a cracker of season!! Left back needed tho I feel and I'd go for an up and coming striker personally.

A good purchase. He's a good winger and has scored plenty of goals. Now we need one or two strikers and we'll have a good challenging team. If we want to keep Bale then we have to finish between 1 and 4th and probably a trophy.

I am almost scared to say it, but I think it is all coming together. Yes, we need three strikers, but apart from that, we seem well covered across the park.

However, I have an idea that just may work ... we have Adebayor and Defoe on the books and I have heard that the pair of them used to be strikers. Maybe we could find a coach who could get them to take on that role again?