Spurs Web
SCIFIN17YID

Roberto Soldado

I wonder how much money we hve left if we soldado signs. Hopefully, hudd and parker and benny will leave quick and we'll raise enough funds for either another left back or another forward (winger/striker)

I wonder how much money we hve left if we soldado signs. Hopefully, hudd and parker and benny will leave quick and we'll raise enough funds for either another left back or another forward (winger/striker)

I think the soldado money will be the last of the transfer kitty which tbf to levy is more than adequate expenditure.We can make another £15 miilion from player sales to strengthen other areas if need be £17 million paulinho £6 million chadli £25 million soldado i'm happy with that £48 million outlay to an already talented squad plus a few more needed signings through unwanted player sales i'd be well chuffed with that.

I think the soldado money will be the last of the transfer kitty which tbf to levy is more than adequate expenditure.We can make another £15 miilion from player sales to strengthen other areas if need be £17 million paulinho £6 million chadli £25 million soldado i'm happy with that £48 million outlay to an already talented squad plus a few more needed signings through unwanted player sales i'd be well chuffed with that.

If we get him that will be a good summer.

That other Spurs site has now had somebody quoting another twitter post.

This "source" claims that Soldado has said goodbye to his Valencia team-mates and is having a medical with us tomorrow.

Hmmmmm............

This "source" claims that Soldado has said goodbye to his Valencia team-mates and is having a medical with us tomorrow.

Hmmmmm............

That what iv'e read also seen pics of him dragging a suitcase probably an old pic.

Hmmmmm............

What's the other spurs site?

Like i said (I heard yesterday from a mate). as for the above url "28 July 2013" :D would be a awesome signing for us, and for us to keep bale, if bale wants to go to real I would accept the 80 mill plus :) and buy in another striker and a centre forward and a left back :)