Spurs Web
SCIFIN17YID

Roberto Soldado

lopez would be a good signing. I hear they are willing to sell for 5mil which would be a bargain. we've increased our belgian and brazilian contingent. time to increase our french contingent too. I hear lopez is also versatile so playing as a winger or a striker would be no problem for him. bargain buy if we do go for him.

Even the Spanish press say that we have paid the £26.7 million by agreement of 3 instalments and better still they got our reject Postiga. And Sky sources are wrong again about Bale, he may still be injured (let's face it Anderton was always on the physics table ) BUT according to The Welsh FA he has a contract that says he must be available to them if not injured and la liga commitments would halt this,Spurs do not have the same interference.Bale has not made any wish/ or request to move. No comment No Sale Lets get him fit to play alongside Our new players which will include Chiriches as well.

Finally the Rock has ... Soz wrong sport, FINALLY SPURS HAVE TWO WORLD CLASS STRIKERS (and Ade), now lets get Lopez and take da league by storm, yeah I'm quite pissed Bales overshadowed our most expensive signing, but its ok cos we finally got him, COYS

Are there any rumblings of anyone who would take Defoe or Barndoor? I know we're stuck with that POS who refuses to leave....but I'm sure Defoe knows , with WC coming up next year, he needs to be playing first team football and is unlikely to get that at Spurs with Soldado being the main man up front

I hope Defoe's goalscoring carries him into next season as our supersub. Scored the most goals in our preseason so far, so I'm expecting good things from him. to be honest, 1 more striker will suffice