Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
SurreySpur

Anyone else getting excited?

Well JJ, if you are right my friend, and we all hope you are, bloody hell, frightening to think what we could achieve, if you're not welllll, the jury'll be out but certainly some cracking signings, so yes Surrey definitely worth getting excited about.

Well JJ, if you are right my friend, and we all hope you are, bloody hell, frightening to think what we could achieve, if you're not welllll, the jury'll be out but certainly some cracking signings, so yes Surrey definitely worth getting excited about.

Even if Bale goes we have a better squad than we did last season. If he stays then we're starting a new country called Tottenland and we're winning the World Cup.

Finally the ghost of that Bulgarian genius can be forgotten

We finally have a player who scores goals in his sleep

We still need another but we now have a striker who was born

To be a goal machine.... About time Mr Levy.

Perfect scenario we keep bale add young cb, shit hot lb to mirror walker and young potential striker with bags of talent plus the new additions already acquired we'd officially be the sickest team in the league if we can keep them all fit. Could have the league sown up by Christmas. Sorry in fantasy world again it's like that bit just before you check your lottery ticket. Not checking myself till tomorrow

3 centre backs? One really, verts will be back for palace game and kaboul ready for palace game by all accounts. Excellent intentions made this summer looking forward to seeing a top forward play. Not taking any credit but I said right back at the start he was my no1 choice and we would sign him. Anybody prefer benteke now against someone who has scored 80 goals in 110 games? Me neither

3 CB's might sound mad, but IMO Kab is hardly going to feature, which leaves verts and daws. Both could get injured at anytime.

3 CB's might sound mad, but IMO Kab is hardly going to feature, which leaves verts and daws. Both could get injured at anytime.

I would say 2 more. AVB said 5 was unnecessary, but looking at our defensive situation right now, 5 is a necessity. I would use the Caulker and Dempsey money for Toby and Chiriches.

I would say 2 more. AVB said 5 was unnecessary, but looking at our defensive situation right now, 5 is a necessity. I would use the Caulker and Dempsey money for Toby and Chiriches.

i think we need 2 because i have a bad feeling kaboul will hardly play this season so we need 2 back ups for the cup games. it aint gona happen tho . hope hudds been training as a cb during pre-season

No. Too early. Bale situation needs resolving ASAP . New players as yet unproven. Caulker sale inexplicable. Too much deadwood still not unloaded. Poor pre-season to date. Jan injured. Kaboul and Sandro not yet back to full fitness. Dembele apparently struggling. Left back situation not sorted.

Lets wait and see before getting too excited.