Spurs Web
DJ Ebony

Aarron Lennon

I agree that the little fellow needs to improve his passing ability but shows every left back in the country when he explodes with pace.

Since he had that major injury two years ago he does not appear to want to take on the clumsy or harsh tacklers like Zabaletta and Evra It is a case of mind over matter Aaron should be seeing a psychologist to run through the ways he like Bale can destroy a side with his blistering pace then AVB should have him crossing at speed and chipping balls in line with the crossbar, this seems a weird tactic by not including those who he is passing to but he begins to put a ball in the places He aims for then it is up to the others to get on the end of the crosses

Finally he is of light frame so needs beefing up like weight training to his upper body There is no reason he could not take over from Bale as a good goal scoring forward if he is prepared to try He is far better than Walcott Oxlade Chamberlain Young or Downing and Milner.

As said before the FA coaches are the poorest in Europe despite their qualifications and so said experience. England play like Butch Wilkins,the Crab they go sideways or backwards with the odd trek forward taking time to get back.

If you pick Lennon for Your team then expect him to use his speed otherwise he will be a waste.

As said Lennon needs better coaching about time somebody got one of our old wingers on board Where are the likes of Jimmy Neighbour and Roger Morgan and wasn't Peter Taylor one of ours.

If your talking about wingers then there is only one to name: Cliff Jones.

The great players work hard to improve by staying late after training. Beck ham, bale & others are examples. Lennon is happy to stay at the same level but is in danger of losing his place and if he leaves Spurs it will be to a lesser team. He needs to improve his powder puff shooting. Must be the softest shooter in the team.

Lennon wastes his God given talent. He is frustrating because he could be soooo much better. For me, his lack of running off the ball and his non-existent understanding with Walker despite playing together for three seasons, are his greatest weaknesses.

Lennon is similar to Michael Owen. Owen had blistering pace and was a natural finisher but his all round play wasn't great. a high percentage of his chances and goals were created by his pace. When the injuries took their toll and he lost his pace he didn't have his football brain to fall back on and was effectively washed up...this is what will happen to Lennon....when his pace goes he will offer nothing at all to the side. 

When I saw Lennon smoking that massive cigar while at World Cup with England that was when I realised he couldn't get better.He thought he was Billy Big Bollocks and had reached his pinnacle, how wrong was he.However I'm not sure who it comes down to that he always cuts inside now and never goes down the line anymore,was so much better at that,perhaps he sees Bale do it and thinks he's as good or AVB has told him to as he was maybe a bit predictable,such a shame as he could have been a legend,maybe still has time?COYS!

Lennons Lennon it's like buying a cat and asking it to be a dog. He's quite simply not a footballer has no football brain just like Walcott. Lennons been great for us over the years and has been a consistent in our team but he doesn't fit into the new system as the top 3 they need to be versatile thinkers, chadli might get away with it and bale obviously holds his own on the other side but Lennon can only hope to be back up, it's a shame as his much loved.

Apart from agreeing with the wonderful choices of wingers especially the welsh wizard(Jones) .

The point was to improve Lennon as a supply to our new CF Roberto Soldado Then we can score goals galore andaybe if he tries hard enough then he might score himself Terry Dyson proved it and so did Bale so why not Lennon.

I accept that he thinks he is at the top but so did a lot of others BUT Levy or AVB should tell him that Tottenham Hotspur is greater than Aaron Lennon and other wingers will become available and not to forget Andros Townsend is on his heels literally.

Maybe he needs the psychological kick up the arse so he returns to the player we bought from Leeds and despite being a smoker myself to kick the habit.

It could be said that he is following instructions of the new managers.

Jol had him taking on defenders and scaring the shit out of them, even Ramos. The CC final, he ran A.Cole ragged. But when Harry came in he stopped taking the defender on, instead choosing to keep possesion. To me, that seems a managerial decision. Now AVB has continued with that choice.

Another thing is that he had a fantastic understanding with Corluka. The same cant be said about Walker.