Spurs Web
Rooko

another red sponsor

I'm confused. Didn't they just switch to the HP logo this summer? They are changing kit sponsors already?

Not that I mind ditching the HP logo...I have a real issue with that company and won't be buying a jersey anytime soon with them on the front.

To be honest I agree it looks shit with or without the red, and really would prefer not to have any red in the kit, but if we win the league or get top 4 I couldn't give a fuck if the kit was shocking pink. Also the scum have always had white in their kit and I'm sure their fans don't kick off about it, probably cos they're too thick to realise. I would of thought we'd have learnt our lesson from the red Thomson logo though but it seems not!

To be honest I agree it looks shit with or without the red, and really would prefer not to have any red in the kit, but if we win the league or get top 4 I couldn't give a fuck if the kit was shocking pink. Also the scum have always had white in their kit and I'm sure their fans don't kick off about it, probably cos they're too thick to realise. I would of thought we'd have learnt our lesson from the red Thomson logo though but it seems not!

they also have blue in their kit somewhere.

Why is there a necessity to market our club in Asia We have had different sponsors nearly every year and our kids want the new shirts which are deliberately priced up We are financially destitute because of the mis management of our economics in the UK Why encourage those that have fleeced us?

Player salary wouldn't be this high if EPL is not a worldwide sport. In general I think shirt sponsor is a very poor advertising option. I would not buy a HP because they sponsor my team.

To be honest,having red on our shirts isn't a problem for me anymore since I discovered that we had a red away kit until about 1950 and in 1937 we actually wore a kit of red shirts,white shorts and red socks for two home games.

Bloody Hell!.

To be honest,having red on our shirts isn't a problem for me anymore since I discovered that we had a red away kit until about 1950 and in 1937 we actually wore a kit of red shirts,white shorts and red socks for two home games.

Bloody Hell!.

Bit before my time but you must have a good memory.

Bit before my time but you must have a good memory.

I realise your post was tongue in cheek (I hope) but just in case anybody thinks that I'm about 108 years old,there is a website that gives the history of each teams' home and away kits.

I realise your post was tongue in cheek (I hope) but just in case anybody thinks that I'm about 108 years old,there is a website that gives the history of each teams' home and away kits.

Just my sense of humour. You are probably younger than me anyway.

Why is there a necessity to market our club in Asia We have had different sponsors nearly every year and our kids want the new shirts which are deliberately priced up We are financially destitute because of the mis management of our economics in the UK Why encourage those that have fleeced us?

I think arse have the same home kit as last season.