Spurs Web
Ginola's Son

Szczesny

I don't quite get what he's trying to do here....

Anyone shed a bit of light on what he's doing here?

with his right hand he's signaling that he'd like to give you a little rim job and with his left a quick wank

No answer is an answer and silence means consent! to ignore the fact and to turn a blind eye on that statement doesn't mean it disappear! even if you try to distract us with Szeczesny's gestures that he made when we lost to them. two wrongs make no right. whether he's playing for Arsenal or not!

what you talking about you cunt , go fuck yourself ,  there that's an answer now go do it wanker

Hahaha,you've got such a lovely way with words mate ;-)

I don't know what some people are on about half the time, I'm suddenly accused of something and I'm like WTF!

Why would any Spurs fan stand up for Chez Knee or his offspring (trying to keep it polite for the youngsters)

I don't know what some people are on about half the time, I'm suddenly accused of something and I'm like WTF!

Why would any Spurs fan stand up for Chez Knee or his offspring (trying to keep it polite for the youngsters)

Agree 100% mate (Apart from his family,it's not their fault their dad/husbands a proper cunt).

Agree 100% mate (Apart from his family,it's not their fault their dad/husbands a proper cunt).

u put it in brackets but this is exactly what makes the difference! if you want to call Szczesny a cunt call him a cunt, but why do u need to mention a republic, nationality, race, religion or whatever? I would expect this in a West Ham or Chelski forum, but never ever thought to see or read expressions like that in a Spurs forum. I don't want to mention names, but I think I'm not the only one, who see that alike! you really ask why the members disappear? they are not abducted, they bunked off. 

3343_racism-forum-sydney-120601-l-reconc

fuck off back home and take your immigrant skank family bitches with you you cunting faggot

So you don't know why you are accused of something? tsk tsk... welcome in the world wide web old man. you better think first, before you post shit! but I'm afraid, you didn't even see a fault in what you said! But I guess, that wouldn't make any difference. because even you would know about that you would rather die instead to excuse or admit you were wrong, cause you are made of stern stuff. instead you would make a joke and think everything is forgotten as long you have some laughters and reception behind you! But honestly thanks for your respond, I really appreciate that. Cause it shows me you have more guts than most here in the forum.

but that's characteristic, like in politics. the right wing and conservatives set the agenda and the left parties keep silent and subordinate! bravo

COYS

you been on this forum five minutes, suggest you learn how it works else find  another one that suits your tastes , old man!!!!! WTF  We all joke  a lot here and opposition are abused, especially scum and Chelsea, yeh maybe I went a bit far with his family but who gives a shit , chesneys given it to us loads so deserves everything he gets , always hit people where it hurts them most and for him it would likely be his family (I don't even know if hes married or has daughters, see it was humour, dark maybe, but humour, and some people even clicked and liked the comment because they get its humour and only humour,  if you want to stand up for him then do so , if you really take it seriously then you need to get a life, its a forum where we joke a lot

and don't try to blind us all with a paragraph of poorly translated bullshit .

u put it in brackets but this is exactly what makes the difference! if you want to call Szczesny a cunt call him a cunt, but why do u need to mention a republic, nationality, race, religion or whatever? I would expect this in a West Ham or Chelski forum, but never ever thought to see or read expressions like that in a Spurs forum. I don't want to mention names, but I think I'm not the only one, who see that alike! you really ask why the members disappear? they are not abducted, they bunked off.

So you don't know why you are accused of something? tsk tsk... welcome in the world wide web old man. you better think first, before you post shit! but I'm afraid, you didn't even see a fault in what you said! But I guess, that wouldn't make any difference. because even you would know about that you would rather die instead to excuse or admit you were wrong, cause you are made of stern stuff. instead you would make a joke and think everything is forgotten as long you have some laughters and reception behind you! But honestly thanks for your respond, I really appreciate that. Cause it shows me you have more guts than most here in the forum.

but that's characteristic, like in politics. the right wing and conservatives set the agenda and the left parties keep silent and subordinate! bravo

COYS

Where the fuck have I mentioned Republic,nationality,race,religion or whatever???If you want to read my post again and accuse me of something then fucking do it,don't fucking try to make out I'm something I'm not you dumb prick

COYS

Where the fuck have I mentioned Republic,nationality,race,religion or whatever???If you want to read my post again and accuse me of something then fucking do it,don't fucking try to make out I'm something I'm not you dumb prick

He comes across as someone with no personality and limited ability at everything including goalkeeping. His rants at SPURS seem to come from something he may have tried to read (limited ability-see above) and then to appease the morons in the library spouts rubbish in English that he hasn't gone a fucking clue what it means (limited ability-see above). Other than that he's a fucking wanker