Spurs Web
CigarGuy

Yid Army

Typical suit wearing know fuck all retards,sit behind a desk all day wanking over queer as folk dvd.

Innocent fans getting smashed and stabbed and almost killed

nazi cunts chanting racist remarks

cheating fuckers (players themselves)

clueless referees who dont know the rules of our beautiful game

Letting clubs tap up players

yet all they concern about is the word YID

FUCK EM AND FUCK EM ALL

born a yid

live a yid

die a yid

Typical suit wearing know fuck all retards,sit behind a desk all day wanking over queer as folk dvd.

Innocent fans getting smashed and stabbed and almost killed

nazi cunts chanting racist remarks

cheating fuckers (players themselves)

clueless referees who dont know the rules of our beautiful game

Letting clubs tap up players

yet all they concern about is the word YID

FUCK EM AND FUCK EM ALL

born a yid

live a yid

die a yid

lmfao! as usual, you have put everything at its place

No problemo.

We'll just have 36,000 fans chanting the "yiddo's" word and then the FA can hand out a ban on every individual or close the ground if they like.

I'm sure that they will come down like a ton of bricks on say,Chelsea,when they start making the "hiss" noise and when they do the "one man went to gas,went to gas a yiddo" chant.

As has been proven many times,the majority of the Jewish community are not offended by the chant when used by Spurs fans as it is quite obviously said in defiance of other club's anti-Semitic fans.

"They're only words. It's the context that counts. It's the user. It's the intention behind the words that makes them good or bad. The words are completely neutral. The words are innocent. I get tired of people talking about bad words and bad language. Bullshit! It's the context that makes them good or bad."

George Carlin

I wish I was surprised, but this is the FA. I'm positive the police do not want to get involved with this but the clubs who run the FA would love to have an excuse to deduce some points from us. It's ok for Chelsea and West Ham to continually use racist abuse, but they must make an example of us.

I had hoped Greg "Lesbian" (must not use abusive names) would bring some nous to the job but it's obviously to early to expect him to be able to change the establishment.

Even more than around or inside the Lane, when I hear YID AARMY shouted in a train station or on the way to the Lane I feel my heart thumping, and I feel very proud of being a Spurs fan. 

CigarGuy, what's your view on that?

No problem with it at all.  We are YIDS, so not hurtful for anyone to say it in my presence.

I don't want to be hypocritical like some blacks that use the "N" word when talking

amongst themselves but then take offence when a non-black uses it.

It's either good for all OR offencive for all but NOT BOTH!

Take a look at the film "Glory". In that, black Union soldiers refer to others as "n****r" but no one blinks because it is artistic licence, or is in context. I have often heard gay people refer to others as an "old queen". It does seem, however, that the Board of Deputies objects, although a Spurs supporter has written a decent article in the Jewish Chronicle criticising the FA, and I have made a submission to Das Algemeiner.

If we were doing this as a derogatory chant, I'd expect us to be pilloried but we don't - and even the FA knows that - but never do you you hear anything from the FA about the anti-semitism of other fans, especially Chelsea (whose owners have been or are Jewish) and similarly West Ham, although they are not alone. We don't get grief from Les Gooners as they have many Jewish fans themselves.

Ultimately, because this IS NOT an anti-semitic chant, we are an easy target for the FA. Just as motorists can "assist" a policeman looking to increase his monthly arrest rate by being an easy target if he's fussy enough.

Sometimes I despair of anyone in authority in this country looking beyond the nose on their face. It's no different from do-gooder Christians or non-religous people trying to dampen down or eliminate Christmas as it may offend Hindus, Muslims or Sikhs, none of whom have any problem with it. It's the culture in which we live.

What I expect will happen is The Plods will arresst 10-20 people as a warning to others to toe-the-line. What I would want is a statement from the club that no one will be banned by the club if prosecuted. It might stay silent on that one, leaving the Courts to impose a banning order. If it went on long enough, we wouldn't need a new stadium, just dressing room  91 on Hackney Marshes.

JWS.

I'm a big fucker and so are a few of my mates,and we're always calling each other fat cunt this and fat cunt that,it's called fucking banter,and said jokingly.If however someone comes at me teeth showing,fists clenched calling me a fat cunt,then he'll get a fucking good hiding,it's "how" things are said rather than "what" is said.Some people really need to take a fucking Chill Pill!