Spurs Web
Cromulentmart

January Window

Toronto have released pictures and a viral video saying 01.13.14 will be a 'bloody big deal'.

I'm guessing that's the day the Defoe deal will be formally announced. Plus maybe giving us enough time to sign a replacement to appease the fans?

But who will we bring in to replace JD?

Well it will not be obika as he has gone to Brighton. How about Kane?

As we are out of the domestic cups we could decide like the last few years that we do not need anyone and play the same 2 players until they are knackered and hope they do not get injured.

Well it will not be obika as he has gone to Brighton. How about Kane?

As we are out of the domestic cups we could decide like the last few years that we do not need anyone and play the same 2 players until they are knackered and hope they do not get injured.

But who will we bring in to replace JD?

Hopefully Coulibaly

i think hes just gone onnloan too.. i think..

I've only seen Coulibay 5 or 6 times and he seems to me the type of player that needs to be in a team that let him do his own thing, that way he might develop into a lethal striker. He appears to me as a player who lacks either the will or intelligence to play in a team system and may just take a long time to realise his talent.

i think hes just gone onnloan too.. i think..

No, he is back. Had 2 games in dec and scored once. By the way check out this bloke " Mikael Mandron " playing for fleetwood a loanee from Sunderland. Look at his stats. 7 goals (2 with the head) and 2 assist in 6 games. He almost scored in every game and isn't even rated? 19 years old and 1, 91 m another fucking crouch to me! bloody hell, he looks promising to me.

Hey Tim here is one for the Lane!

He appears to me as a player who lacks either the will or intelligence to play in a team system and may just take a long time to realise his talent.

You talking about Tevez, right? ;-) I think we absolutely need someone like him

Defoe is in Toronto!

although of Holtby's lack of playing time clubs are still interested in him, while nobody asks for soggy! hmm, interesting! 

First time I hear the name Adrian Ramos (Hertha Berlin) in connection with us. Ha Ha, one I suggested in summer. He is still a cheap opportunity, but in summer he was a real bargain! 

Mihai, we do not need a centreback. If Kabs (now back in training), Dawson, Verts and Vlad are fit we are ok. Why waste money on a 5th centre back. I know we have had problems with injury but that's just bad luck. With the 4 we have a 5th causes just another problem keeping everyone happy

Mihai, we do not need a centreback. If Kabs (now back in training), Dawson, Verts and Vlad are fit we are ok. Why waste money on a 5th centre back. I know we have had problems with injury but that's just bad luck. With the 4 we have a 5th causes just another problem keeping everyone happy

I'm not sure it is just bad luck. How long as it been since Kabs was match fit for more a couple weeks at a time? Maybe it's me but he seems boarder line injury prone these days and as much as I would like to see him back in the lineup regularly I fear that it might not be in the cards for him. If that is the case then we don't have 4 CBs, we have three and at least one of those has pace issues.