Spurs Web
YidArmy1975

Turkish

What's the point of women's football? The BBC only show it because they have nothing else to offer any more.

I used to be a matchday safety officer at a famous rugby ground and when the women rugby was on we used to call it lesbian mud wrestling. I always reckoned they would get much bigger crowds if they advertised it that way !! 

What's the point of women's football? The BBC only show it because they have nothing else to offer any more.

I used to be a matchday safety officer at a famous rugby ground and when the women rugby was on we used to call it lesbian mud wrestling. I always reckoned they would get much bigger crowds if they advertised it that way !!

I'd go

I used to play for Saracens when I was at school and lived in Edmonton.I fucking hated Rugby,but was forced to play for my Grammar School if I wanted to be in the Football Team (With Michael Duberry),I didn't even know the fucking rules,they just gave me the ball and I ran through the cunts.I was like a 6 foot 4,19 stone Forrest fucking Gump!!!Ive seen plenty of birds that could have stopped me,scary!!!