CUNTS

FILTH

WOOLWICH

WANKERS

INBREDS

RETARDS

FUCKTARDS

thanking you kindly

Excuse me, sir, am I allowed to call them nomads as well...?

Yes, other top clubs have new managers but it will take time to come back in the fight for the title. City and chelsea have better players. Honestly my only hope is city. Even they arent playing well in this moment. 

So many Arsenal players have improved massively this year, the two central defenders look solid, Ramsey is looking like the next superstar and Girioud was always a quality player. 

3 issues for me regarding Arsenal and there chances of winning the PL title.

1, Their keeper.

2, No quality back up to Girioud.

3, Defensive midfield.

The next few weeks will certainly test the theory that Arsenal are favourites for the title.

It's early days.  I don't expect them to keep it up.  They lack quality and depth in many areas.  They also have only played one of the contenders so far and to be honest we were still teething and they sat back which we were not expecting and it made a mess of our gameplan and we didn't change it early or well enough.

The last few years they've come unstuck badly at certain periods like November and also in big games.  I'm not worried.  They'll finish 3-5th place.

Still not changed my view.

So many Arsenal players have improved massively this year, the two central defenders look solid, Ramsey is looking like the next superstar and Girioud was always a quality player. 

3 issues for me regarding Arsenal and there chances of winning the PL title.

1, Their keeper.

2, No quality back up to Girioud.

3, Defensive midfield.

The next few weeks will certainly test the theory that Arsenal are favourites for the title.

I would add a 4th issue: depth in defence. If Koscielny or Mertesacker get injuried they are in trouble.

Still it's early stage, but I think they got a chance.

In general, also for all the other contenders, there's still the January transfer window, and many things can happen

Arsenal won't win the league. Fact. They have no depth in the team, they are in good form, yes. But they will slip up, they've got a longgg way to go... It's just form, but do any of us believe man united will finish where they are sitting?its early days, second half of the season is more important, hopefully we will be hitting our best form but when it counts! Ignore the papers getting abit excited over arsenal lads!

Unfortunately they are playing well and getting results.  I was a bit shocked that they kept a clean sheet v Suarez and Sturridge.  I knew they could score but also thought there problem was conceding.  They remind me a bit of us the year we got CL under Harry….scoring at will but conceding in bunches as well.  The Liverpool result was a bit worrying but TBH, I still don't see them with the depth to challenge for a full year.  The Chelsea Cup result assures me of that.  I think the truth is they are not nearly as good as their results and once they realize it they will start to crumble.  I predict a fifth for them come May.

Unfortunately they are playing well and getting results.  I was a bit shocked that they kept a clean sheet v Suarez and Sturridge.  I knew they could score but also thought there problem was conceding.  They remind me a bit of us the year we got CL under Harry….scoring at will but conceding in bunches as well.  The Liverpool result was a bit worrying but TBH, I still don't see them with the depth to challenge for a full year.  The Chelsea Cup result assures me of that.  I think the truth is they are not nearly as good as their results and once they realize it they will start to crumble.  I predict a fifth for them come May.

Suarez didn't turn up in that game (or maybe the goons have controlled him well, maybe a bit of both). In the first half Liverpool played with 3 defenders and although they started decently, eventually they got punished for that.

I have watched Liverpool three times, and I think we will finish above them. They have a few very good players (Suarez, Sturridge, Coutinho, Moses and Gerrard of course), but the rest is utter rubbish

What the goons will do this season will depend on City and Chelscum, imo (and also on January transfer window). However, results build up confidence, and I cannot see them losing at Old Trafford

boys, i am starting to be afraid that nothing will stop arsenal this season and they will win the title. they made a great move buying ozil. 

city and chelsea are having ups and downs..

i know its not a beautiful topic..

The season isn't over yet. A lot of good clubs and not so good clubs that start well and fade as the time goes by. And the same time clubs can come from nowhere and will the title.

The belief they have right now being honest reminds me of the old scum team and in all fairness they have played some great football this year and made imo our £100m of talent look very average.I think they are in with a chance but they'd of been wiped off the map by now if levy had pulled his finger out when we got champions league.We had 2 great oppurtunities to get above them the last 2 years and we blew it.We won't get anywhere near them now and we gave them the belief to kick on instead of making them crumble and wither.5 points clear after 10 games they are title contenders this very moment.