Spurs Web
Mihai

arsenal, title?

Dortmund should have one - the Arse scored with their first attempt on goal

I'd like to see the possible penalty on Lewandowski at the last minute again , but the scum deserved the result tonight.

They are playing well at the moment and every results is giving them more confidence. Even more after tonight, I think tey'll get at least a point against ManU

The pen could of been given but Dortmund were looking for any advantage as they got desperate towards the end, I wasn't expecting this result.

I'm not surprised. Between these two teams it can go either way on any game

Arsenal are in good shape. A lot of players are now back from injury and will give them some more breathing space and depth. I might start worrying soon if I don't see a glimmer of hope that arsenal won't continue their good run.

Before they scored with their first visit into Dortmund's box Arsenal looked about as good as West Ham did before they poxed the first goal against us....

Goals change games ehhh!!!!

Yeah but they defended well and battled for every ball. No doubt they rode their luck at times but they look good. If they can get through the bulk of the season without injury to one of their main players they can definitely win the premier league. Sundays game against United will be an interesting watch. 

Dortmund play quite badly in attack. When you create many sloppy chances without giving your opponents any shot and you don't score, you cannot complain. The scum at home against Dortmund in almost the same way, and deserved that

Also, is it me or Dortmund's goalie is shite?

Anyway, I like talking about foorball, scum included, and will talk about them any time I feel like, but we shouldn't look at our season in terms of what we will do in comparison to them. What we will do is far more important than what they will do.

Dortmund play quite badly in attack. When you create many sloppy chances without giving your opponents any shot and you don't score, you cannot complain. The scum at home against Dortmund in almost the same way, and deserved that

Also, is it me or Dortmund's goalie is shite?

Anyway, I like talking about foorball, scum included, and will talk about them any time I feel like, but we shouldn't look at our season in terms of what we will do in comparison to them. What we will do is far more important than what they will do.

I like footie talk too regardless of what team is talked about but bottom line is I couldn't care less what any of them do and I agree that our season should not be judged or revolved around what they do.

Our results and performance is all that matters...

I'm guessing the Dortmund play badly in attack comment refers to last nights game only???

I like footie talk too regardless of what team is talked about but bottom line is I couldn't care less what any of them do and I agree that our season should not be judged or revolved around what they do.

Our results and performance is all that matters...

I'm guessing the Dortmund play badly in attack comment refers to last nights game only???

They didn't look sharp enough, even if in the second half before the scum's goal it was all Dortmund. Still they could have scored at least a couple before the scum's goal. After the goal Dortmund have lost thei composure and probably have been less dangerous. I still think Dortmund will go through, but it's getting complicated for them

Good...let the wankers keep winning...last year they had nothing to concentrate on other than the BPL...I couldn't care less if they advance in the group stage because there's no way this team beats a Barcelona, Bayern or Real team.

Thin roster which has to run out in the Champions League and domestically means break down and injuries.

Fuck the scum!

Good...let the wankers keep winning...last year they had nothing to concentrate on other than the BPL...I couldn't care less if they advance in the group stage because there's no way this team beats a Barcelona, Bayern or Real team.

Thin roster which has to run out in the Champions League and domestically means break down and injuries.

Fuck the scum!

unfortunately they actually have in the past

Well its half way through November and their still top. As it happens I don't think they will win the league, and still believe that honour will go to Chelsea or City, with Arsenal and Man Utd taking the other two CL spots.

im sure they have a very difficult october,if the cunts get through that then i might worry abit about them,Yes they are having a good run but imho they will fuck up.......................................PRAY TO GOD 

When they have played City and Chelsea it will give you a good idea if they have a chance, I have already accepted they will finish above us for sure.

... and I'm afraid of being 7-8 places difference on the table this season.

Arsenal have a fragile balance at the mo for me. A very good first team but with no real back up for injuries. As champs league prem league and and fa cup have there effects they will slip away due to injury and fatigue

I agree, they're about two injuries away from being average again.