TURKISH

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs West Ham

Match result?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Your predictions?

• Spurs go marching ON!!!!!!!!!!
    • Defeat?
    • Draw?

The one thing I want to see from this game apart from the win, is a goal from a corner, I know it's a big ask, but please tell me they have been practicing this, we have big plays in Jan Daws Paulinho saldado why do we struggle so much

HERE FUCKING HERE mate!!!

Very important to get back to winning ways after the draw at Chelski. I wouldn't change a strong and settled team, only bringing Rose back to give better balance and width.

West Ham are really shit at the moment. Their side is completely built around Carroll and he is out. Maiga genuinely doesn't get a kick in most games and looks shot for confidence, Mark Noble will miss this game due to his red card against Everton and their best player this season has been Jaaskeleinen. We should be very comfortable here and I fully expect us to win.

Lloris

Walker  Dawson  Vertonghen  Rose

Dembele  Paulinho

Townsend  Eriksen  Siggurdsson

Soldado

Friedel, Naughton, Chiriches, Sandro, Holtby, Lamela, Defoe

pauliniho to score one with his wang overhead style from a corner....

"score one with his wang"? Fuck me, now that would be impressive, but I don't thik it would do his wanger much good long term and I think he might pick up a red card for indecency (LMFAO)

Lloris

Walker  Chiriches  Vertonghen  Rose

Sandro         Paulinho

Lamela      Eriksen     Siggy

Soldado

I change of heart up front for me.  I've been saying Defoe deserves a chance, but this is the sort of

game that Soldado could really shine in, so give him a chance to get off the mark from open play.

If he doesn't look like scoring again this lot, Defoe should start the next game imo.

Lloris

Walker  Chiriches  Vertonghen  Rose

Sandro         Paulinho

Lamela      Eriksen     Siggy

Soldado

I change of heart up front for me.  I've been saying Defoe deserves a chance, but this is the sort of

game that Soldado could really shine in, so give him a chance to get off the mark from open play.

If he doesn't look like scoring again this lot, Defoe should start the next game imo.

A good side, but I would have Dembele for Sandro and Holtby for Siggy. Holtby's through passes have been amazing.

Lloris

Walker Dawson Vertonghen Naughton

Paulinho Dembele

Townsend         Eriksen        Siggy

Soldado

I will give Soldado 45 mins. He better do something special to keep Defoe on the bench.