Spurs Web

I don't know what you guys think, but personally every time I see him playing I think he's improved. Last night he was immense: fearless, classy, spirited and very committed.

If he keeps on this attitude he will give us many moments to remember, I am sure about that

It was also interesting to see how he linked with Walker: it made me think about how unfit Walker was last sunday

He looked like he trusted the players in front of him for releasing the ball to, or making runs to give him space....he does look like he's improving but it was against weak opposition but I'm sure this can only benefit and develop his game..either way it's going to be an interesting year for the lad.

Maybe I had a few drinks, but I don't think that Montenegro are that weak. They gave England some hard time and in defence they did quite well for at least 45 mins. Of course, England are a much better team and eventually broke them, but it was a good test for Andros. I like to see how much he is improving in his decision making and composure

He played well. Deserves to ply against Poland and hopefully he can start doing that for us, he has probably been the most consistent performer for us this season.

I dont think Montenegro are that weak. If it came against San Marino or Andorra then fair enough.

Proud of him.He's a yid and it's great to see him produce like that on an international debut don't forget.If he keeps performing like this then we wasted £25m on lamela cos we won't need him and he won't get a sniff.

How many fooking mid-fielders do we need!?  I could have put a bullet in Levy last season for not signing another striker! Finishing 1 point behind the scum fooking killed me, no-end!

Another decent/reasonable striker would have made the difference!  End-of!  No one can convince me otherwise! NO-ONE!

How many fooking mid-fielders do we need!?  I could have put a bullet in Levy last season for not signing another striker! Finishing 1 point behind the scum fooking killed me, no-end!

Another decent/reasonable striker would have made the difference!  End-of!  No one can convince me otherwise! NO-ONE!

It's always the same if we could of had the berbatov keane partnership the last few years we'd have won the league with the midfield we've had behind them two.

It's always the same if we could of had the berbatov keane partnership the last few years we'd have won the league with the midfield we've had behind them two.

Fair call! I suppose.....

Fuck-me-drunk!  How Levy(the tight prick) could just let Berbatoss just dance right into Fulham without at least putting a bid in after the way he was treated at manure is beyond me!?

Cue the abuse about my comments regarding Levy - for all his so-called shrewd business acumen, he in my opinion sometimes misses the 'big-picture' - How the fuck could he let Van Der Vart just leave like that? Huh? Anyone? anyone?

ONE good season of investment/spending doesnt justify the mistakes he has, in my opinion, made in the past!  I personally believe Joe Lewis was one really behind our progress regarding our signings!

I think he should lose the left foot, and just shoot with his right.  Lamela is gonna struggle to get any match time at this rate!

At least I believe AVB understands squad rotation, unlike that Cockney wide-boy 'arry!

Where was he 10 months ago? Think he's come on leaps and bounds considering he's only been playing consistent PL football since his loan move to QPR. 

Spurs fans need to be patient, they moan about the lack of youngsters coming through but quick to write off kids after one game. 

I said the moment I watched him play Arsenal during the youth cup semi final that he'll play for England one day. Why? Because he has courage.

Where was he 10 months ago? Think he's come on leaps and bounds considering he's only been playing consistent PL football since his loan move to QPR. 

Spurs fans need to be patient, they moan about the lack of youngsters coming through but quick to write off kids after one game. 

I said the moment I watched him play Arsenal during the youth cup semi final that he'll play for England one day. Why? Because he has courage.

We need to be patient with everyone, imo (including Lamela, Eriksen, etc). It's even nicer to see a young English player making his way. This is why I want Rose to do well as well, and I think he's got the potential for that

Do you reckon it will work out well when we get Livermo..........No fuck that, what the fuck was I thinking hahaha

Still havent slept properly, fook it!

I was expecting a constructive debate re: my comments on Levy?  No takers?  Lucky for you then cos I was gonna burn whoever 'stepped-up-to-the-plate!'

I must be right then?  Levy needs to wake up, smell the cofffee or piss-off!

He better start employing 'full-time' Body Guards cos if I ever get my hands on him.....although that aint gonna happen now is it cos he will want them all on individual 'part-time' casual contracts, no over-time, penalty rates,holiday-pay or superanuation etc

The fucking wanker!