Spurs Web

I don't know what you guys think, but personally every time I see him playing I think he's improved. Last night he was immense: fearless, classy, spirited and very committed.

If he keeps on this attitude he will give us many moments to remember, I am sure about that

It was also interesting to see how he linked with Walker: it made me think about how unfit Walker was last sunday

He is certainly improving. Soon there will be cries of "Bale... who?"

Not just  because of Townsend, but more in general I have almost forgotten about Bale, a player to whom I don't bear any grudge, seriously... Of course in football is nice to laugh at clubs you hate, so I am quite enjoying the problems that RM have with him

1He is certainly improving. Soon there will be cries of "Bale... who?"

Still havent slept properly, fook it!

I was expecting a constructive debate re: my comments on Levy?  No takers?  Lucky for you then cos I was gonna burn whoever 'stepped-up-to-the-plate!'

I must be right then?  Levy needs to wake up, smell the cofffee or piss-off!

He better start employing 'full-time' Body Guards cos if I ever get my hands on him.....although that aint gonna happen now is it cos he will want them all on individual 'part-time' casual contracts, no over-time, penalty rates,holiday-pay or superanuation etc

The fucking wanker!

In the previous years I would have agreed with you, but to me Levy couldn't have done much better in the last transfer window, and I am quite convinced that the players we got will deliver at some point.

It takes patience, though: our season will depend on how quickly all this will start to work as it should, imo

In the previous years I would have agreed with you, but to me Levy couldn't have done much better in the last transfer window, and I am quite convinced that the players we got will deliver at some point.

It takes patience, though: our season will depend on how quickly all this will start to work as it should, imo

Lets say subjectively for arguments sake I agree with your first paragraph.

He still refuses to pay 'market-rate' salaries and that is something you have to do to compete in this business.

The old cliche still applies "You have to spend/invest money to make money"

Being the 11th richest club in the world, he should have have no fucking excuse in my humble opinion(as if I ever had a humble anything) 

Done much better? Maybe one less mid-fielder and another decent striker? The next door neighbour, bingo-playing old biddy could have told him that!

Patience? Fook-me, that is like an non-optional prerequesite for being a Spurs fan!

(i cant even spell properly when I am this tired)

Lets say subjectively for arguments sake I agree with your first paragraph.

He still refuses to pay 'market-rate' salaries and that is something you have to do to compete in this business.

The old cliche still applies "You have to spend/invest money to make money"

Being the 11th richest club in the world, he should have have no fucking excuse in my humble opinion(as if I ever had a humble anything) 

Done much better? Maybe one less mid-fielder and another decent striker? The next door neighbour, bingo-playing old biddy could have told him that!

Patience? Fook-me, that is like an non-optional prerequesite for being a Spurs fan!

(i cant even spell properly when I am this tired)

Of coutse I don't know what really happened behind the curtains, but I think we got the players that AVB wanted, and in this respect I am glad that Levy has spent the momey (he could have made the excuse of the new stadium and spend much less ), so ultimately AVB is responsible fot the players we got.

I totally trust AVB, but obviously time will tell whether he's made the right choices or not. I don't think we will see the full potential of this squad before January-February time, but I still think and expect to win most games and be close enough to the top

Of coutse I don't know what really happened behind the curtains, but I think we got the players that AVB wanted, and in this respect I am glad that Levy has spent the momey (he could have made the excuse of the new stadium and spend much less ), so ultimately AVB is responsible fot the players we got.

I totally trust AVB, but obviously time will tell whether he's made the right choices or not. I don't think we will see the full potential of this squad before January-February time, but I still think and expect to win most games and be close enough to the top

Some very good points there, pal!

Someone should really tell me to pull my head-in and go to bed......

At the start of the season Andros openly stated he was going to be the new Bale.

Now remember Bale often shot over/wide and when he had better options, then he started getting them on target more often, then in the net.

If you don't shoot, you don't score.
I rated this guy two years ago , he is now being realised , I predict (hope) we keep hold of Tommy Carroll as he is on the same path and we truly need to play him later this season (get him back from QPR in Jan) in the Euro and Carling and FA cups at least, ) and have him as a started next season 

DO NOT SELL TOMMY!!!!

Perez on Sky sports saying he is training well and could feature in weekends game,also that Marca have spread the slipped disc rumour???

Hahah, I love the way Perez has used Marca to tap Bale for the whole summer, and now the same magazine are just stirring into Bale's probelms