Spurs Web
SurreySpur

Best goal ever?

Anyone wanting to post Youtube clips of great goals...just go to the 'Share' tab below the video and then copy the link and then paste it here. hey presto. 

I did that as I know thats what required (honest) and it didn't work

That freekick is just ludicrous. I have no idea how he managed to do that. 

it was more luck than judgement, going well wide, had swerve on it, went in .Not  a patch on Gazzas 91 semi goal, top corner ,proper football not a beach ball, this one, if the keeper had bothered covering it, hed have saved it, Bartez liked to look cool but sometimes looked a moron, Seaman never stood a chance

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uV6ABD6sW4A

After the argies knocked us out the way they did I thank Dennis bergkamp for this truly magical moment.The commentary on this makes me emotional.

yeh anything against those cheating spik argies cunts is good for me, fuckers , I still don't know how Barnes late cross didn't go in , certainly one of the best defensive pieces of play ever to stop it .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TWg9Mq9dFY

9:20 onwards amazing defending  bastard

There's a few of Dennis's goals that we could put up here for the scum in all honesty the only gooner I'd ever of loved to have seen in a spurs shirt.also the di Canio volley vs Wimbledon was exceptional.

yeh anything against those cheating spik argies cunts is good for me, fuckers , I still don't know how Barnes late cross didn't go in , certainly one of the best defensive pieces of play ever to stop it .

Lineker was already celebrating that goal, fook knows how it didn't go in.

How about this one then last minute of the last game of the season to earn a champions league place generates all his own power a moment that shows what the game is all about.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uV6ABD6sW4A

You'll have to go to the end if you only want to see the last goal but just a magical moment of the beautiful game.

Everybody goes on about maradonnas individual efforts,but the one the Saudi Arabian lad scores against Belgium in the 94 finals is as good if not better. Owain al saeed I think. Can u put that one up Surrey,afraid I'm too thick

Can't believe it's not been mentioned yet,but for me,Nayim from the half way line against the gooners,fucking have it,beautiful!!!

Yeah.knee slide in front of the tele after that one

Still love Eric edmans against Liverpool what a fooking peach of a strike!! how that didn't win goal of the season I don't know!! Think Rooney won it with a basic volley !

Best goal I ever saw in match I was at was Greavie against Leicester City. He took down a high punted clearance on the half way line and dribbled round 4/5 players, unfortunately no TV at game, but was a great picture in Sunday papers from behind goal of the players he beat on the floor and getting up at different levels.