Spurs Web
CJW1968

AVB out NOW! Enough is enough

I'm worried agree we've been poor up till now and have got away with winning games that we hadn't deserved, but I honestly see an improvement, forget results for a moment and judge the football were getting quicker with the ball and creating chances on another play we would have scored at least 3, and if lloris was in goal we wouldn't have conceded.

My main worry is that avb seems to be making the wrong team selections and subs and really doesn't have a back up plan, it's as if he only knows one way to play....scary.

Options! Fuck him off? Or stick till the summer? Fuck him off who's gonna step in? I'd love tottenham to stick with a manager for a few years but can't see it happening..

Yes bale saved us from a mid table finish,but avb did change bales position that made the club 90mil and got him playing the best football of his career. Also having players like hulk saying that Avbs got them playing the best football of there lifes gotta mean something...

Also are defence is much improved and don't care what teams you play there gonna get a few chances against any team..lloris would have cut remy off..

I'm pissed off massively but will continue to give avb my support untill after Christmas of which there me no excuses for poor displays...

Also no good comes of asking for a manager to get sacked as it completely fucks up the morale of the players and can only produce a negative atmosphere leading to evening worse displays....

Count to ten, take a few breaths, have a joint, cup of tea, take a massage, stroke your cat, watch clips of Micky Flanagan, have a dump you'll find it's not all doom and gloom just yet....

We may aswel see where this season takes us rather than sacking another manager as it will achieve very little, we have got the players but we need it start clicking but the next two league games are tough and he could be put under pressure and some of the players need to have a look at their performances.

Had Lloris played today we may not have conceded that goal and their 'keeper had a storming game.

I admit that there were times today when I was actually bored, but that doesn't mean we should give up on AVB. My solution is to play Lamela every game with Lennon on the other side .... and maybe bring in Adebayor to play alongside Soldado.

We deserved a goal today for sure and on another day we probably would of scored, we created much more today than we recently but Krull was in top form or the finishing wasn't up to scratch they got one good chance and scored, 9 goals In 11 games is pretty shyte.

I'm worried agree we've been poor up till now and have got away with winning games that we hadn't deserved, but I honestly see an improvement, forget results for a moment and judge the football were getting quicker with the ball and creating chances on another play we would have scored at least 3, and if lloris was in goal we wouldn't have conceded.

My main worry is that avb seems to be making the wrong team selections and subs and really doesn't have a back up plan, it's as if he only knows one way to play....scary.

Options! Fuck him off? Or stick till the summer? Fuck him off who's gonna step in? I'd love tottenham to stick with a manager for a few years but can't see it happening..

Yes bale saved us from a mid table finish,but avb did change bales position that made the club 90mil and got him playing the best football of his career. Also having players like hulk saying that Avbs got them playing the best football of there lifes gotta mean something...

Also are defence is much improved and don't care what teams you play there gonna get a few chances against any team..lloris would have cut remy off..

I'm pissed off massively but will continue to give avb my support untill after Christmas of which there me no excuses for poor displays...

Also no good comes of asking for a manager to get sacked as it completely fucks up the morale of the players and can only produce a negative atmosphere leading to evening worse displays....

Count to ten, take a few breaths, have a joint, cup of tea, take a massage, stroke your cat, watch clips of Micky Flanagan, have a dump you'll find it's not all doom and gloom just yet....

I had a wank,feel 10 times better now,hahaha.

Enough is enough. Nine goals from eleven games, and many of those dodgy penalties, is simply not good enough. We have mixed emotions by nicking games 1-0 by boring the pants off the crowd. Now we are not even getting the obligatory debatable penalties, we will continue to sink. Forget the top four, we have no chance now but give us back our Tottenham. Our entertaining, attacking and watchable team. Come back Harry. Or Martin and Chris. But get this clown out now - Always Very Boring.

I think we’ve got to be fair here. The team is fairly new and needs to combine together more closely and get the ball up front. This time last year we were a lot lower and ended up 5th.

Spurs were a better team at the beginning of the match (first half) and outclassed Newcastle in the second. We are only 5 points behind the leaders.

We’ve got a good defence, midfield and quality on the bench. We just need our strikers to get the goal and score.

We certainly don't want Harry back.

Can I make a suggestion...? Levy's partner/wife: what a goddess of lust she is. One of the best moments watching the game from telly (I'll pay tribute later hahah)

Yeah mate,I thought that,I had to have a quick rewind,pause and wank.Made the result a bit easier to swallow.

Great post!

I say that today, after the most painful game of the season so far (hopefully of the whole season): I am prepared to judge AVB at the end of NEXT season, not even this one.

Of course, I want to see improvements and I was keeping seeing them almost in every game (even when they were small improvements). Today I am pissed off because I think AVB made bad decisions and I don't think it would have been difficult to make better ones. (Basically , not playing Lamela, but not just, see my post on the game thread)

Also, I'm not happy with the fact that he doesn't have the players to play his game and he hasn't put up contingency plan (basically, invert the inverted wingers)

Yes, in terms of chances the game wasn't that bad and we should have won it. Newcastle looked exactly like "the shit team that we should beat home and away week in week out", but we need to play the best tactics and player we can (at the moment) and today it didn't happen.

Nothing that happened today surprised me. Bring in 7 new players and you must expect Inconsistancy. I gave this season up on the day we sold Bale & lost to the scum. We are still in the mix & could still get 5th. I cannot understand why others expected more. We sold our best player who was world class. Whoever made that decision is to blame. He was replaced by players with potential and it will take longer to come together. Forget this season. Changing Managers will result in players leaving & more new ones which we can do without. Sandro & Kaboul are getting fitter and hopefully soon starting Premiership matches. They will make a big difference. The lack of goals & boring play is a massive worry. However the 2nd half was better but still no end product.

I can't believe that the average Spurs fan is happy to accept a team that doesn't score goals from open play. It really isn't rocket science - no matter how much you want to complicate matters - we aren't scoring goals, this problem is being completely ignored and therefore is at the heart of our problems. We play with one striker who doesn't have a kick. It's AVB's job to solve this problem, he simply isn't doing so - and is why he is not up to the job and must go.

My view is that the players lack confidence and are badly organized: see comments by others on 'inverted wingers', sole striker, and inconsistent player choice. They lack an inspirational captain, and seem genuinely to have no idea how to pass the ball forward.

My instinct is not to have 'knee jerk' reaction and change the manager yet again ; but AVB must take responsibility for these matters and for turning out a boring side. The new recruits as players all have great potential and should not be criticized. It is the manager's role to choose who plays where and how.

I can't believe that the average Spurs fan is happy to accept a team that doesn't score goals from open play. It really isn't rocket science - no matter how much you want to complicate matters - we aren't scoring goals, this problem is being completely ignored and therefore is at the heart of our problems. We play with one striker who doesn't have a kick. It's AVB's job to solve this problem, he simply isn't doing so - and is why he is not up to the job and must go.

I asked you before who you'd bring in and you said MJ and CH,so you'd like to start all over again with two managers that aren't doing very well and are odds on to be the next managers to lose their jobs,how the fuck is that progression???

I can't believe that there are still some Spurs fans that want Spurs to be average and can't see that success is brought by long term planning and hard work

Who said we accept the lack of goals? Of course we don't, however, we appreciate the problem that AVB has got. That is trying to mould those stars into a working united group. Considering what we've achieved we have done better than Chelsea, Utd and City etc who have had most of their players a lot longer.

For me Martinez or Laudrup would be better options.

AVB will never change his style. He didn't do it at Cheslea and he will do the same as Spurs.

He is not good for England.

Everybody has poor games, but we played crap football all the games this season!

Why do you believe that things will change?

For me Martinez or Laudrup would be better options.

AVB will never change his style. He didn't do it at Cheslea and he will do the same as Spurs.

He is not good for England.

Everybody has poor games, but we played crap football all the games this season!

Why do you believe that things will change?

It doesn't matter whether he changes his style or not; it is about the end result at the end of the season. Get into the top 4 and win a trophy and nobody will moan.