Spurs Web
YidArmy1975

General Stupid out now,enough is enough!!!

Can't someone/anyone ban this mug???

Actually I disagree. Even though he is talking rubbish he is entitled to his opinions. It is through intelligent debate that we will better him. Throwing him out and he wins.
We can’t have everybody singing from the same song sheet; otherwise this forum will get boring.

Just think he needs to wind his neck in and realise that if his opinion is shot down by everyone who responds, then accept it and shut up, rather than keep coming back time after time with opinions that no one agrees with on here!

I go the other way. I welcome him challenging me (us). At the end of the day the readers/ members will judge us by our arguments. If we fear him, we fear him because we believe he is right. I don't fear him because I know is wrong. I have facts and a strong argument on my side.

This prick is so obviously not a Spurs fan,I won't be tempted by his bait no more.

Why isn't he a Spurs fan? Just because he doesn't share our views doesn't make him not a Spurs supporter. I go to all the home games and there are quite a few boo boys out there who shout and scream and AVB and Levy.

I've changed my mind, get the fucker off of here! Every fucking thread I look at this cunt is making the most ridiculous comments, starting stupid fucking threads and generally winding everyone up. Get shot of the cunt now!

This prick is so obviously not a Spurs fan,I won't be tempted by his bait no more.

My conspiracy theory is he IS the agent for AVB and he's trying to jack him up for a better deal elsewhere.........;)

I've changed my mind, get the fucker off of here! Every fucking thread I look at this cunt is making the most ridiculous comments, starting stupid fucking threads and generally winding everyone up. Get shot of the cunt now!

He isn't winding me up; just giving me ammunition to fire back at him. We can always use a negative and turn it into a positive.