Spurs Web
YidArmy1975

General Stupid out now,enough is enough!!!

If you don't like what he writes just ignore him. We are all entitled to our opinion and I'm all for freedom of speech

I run out of likes, so I post a reply:

As much as I despise vermin like him, I think he's entitled to his opinion as we are under freedom of speech

Today I was thinking: What is a good reason to ban somebody from a forum? And although in some past case it was pretty clear, I can understand that the mods sometimes have a difficult job and there may be some grey area in some case

Fellas, it's so simple...he's a Gooner. Just ruffling your collective feathers with contrarian bs.

How do you work that out? All you have to do is go to Spurs matches and talk to Spurs fans to know that he isn't alone. Just because somebody doesn't agree with the standard line doesn't make him an enemy of the club. He is entitled to his points of view; that doesn't make him a spy or an Arsenal supporter.

I supported Sugar or Venables (and wrote about it) and I was described in the same light; eventually I was proven right.

How do you work that out? All you have to do is go to Spurs matches and talk to Spurs fans to know that he isn't alone. Just because somebody doesn't agree with the standard line doesn't make him an enemy of the club. He is entitled to his points of view; that doesn't make him a spy or an Arsenal supporter.

I supported Sugar or Venables (and wrote about it) and I was described in the same light; eventually I was proven right.

In a minority though, I'm there every game and have heard very little anti-AVB shite

In a minority though, I'm there every game and have heard very little anti-AVB shite

I agree. I also go to every home game. Most of what I hear is from outside.

It's funny you should say that. I get up a 5am for work and 9pm is exactly when I go to bed.

Anyway, how ridiculous, even considering banning someone for having what is now quite a popular opinion. Like Voice said, there are lots of boo boys at the Lane who have had quite enough of AVB, (I have a sneaky feeling that Levy may be one of them). I was a great fan of Redknapp, as he got us two 4th place finishes and a CL quarter final, as well as having the team playing entertaining football. I even knew people that didn't like him, and to me that was completely barmy, but to even consider banning someone for having that opinion would just have been daft. I accept I am in the minority on here, but in the real world of WHL, its pretty much a 50/50 split. Now for those of you that want me banned, just get over it, other people have opinions, and they may be different to yours.

9pm is bed time.

IMO ever ones entitled to there's, every spurs fan is welcome to there view if they pay good money I.e the fella standing next to me at the ground...if his shouting abuse about the team or avb I'd let it go to a point as he's paid hes money and deserves a little respect as his supporting the club financially but if he did go overboard I'd try and get my mates to drown him out.....and any twat who comes on here with poision not just an alternate view needs to be shot down as they offer nothing to the club apart from negativity....yes he may be right but for all the wrong reasons and has gone about it like someone who's a closet goon.

Were supporters the clues in the word really??

It's funny you should say that. I get up a 5am for work and 9pm is exactly when I go to bed.

Anyway, how ridiculous, even considering banning someone for having what is now quite a popular opinion. Like Voice said, there are lots of boo boys at the Lane who have had quite enough of AVB, (I have a sneaky feeling that Levy may be one of them). I was a great fan of Redknapp, as he got us two 4th place finishes and a CL quarter final, as well as having the team playing entertaining football. I even knew people that didn't like him, and to me that was completely barmy, but to even consider banning someone for having that opinion would just have been daft. I accept I am in the minority on here, but in the real world of WHL, its pretty much a 50/50 split. Now for those of you that want me banned, just get over it, other people have opinions, and they may be different to yours.

9pm is bed time.

Have we met? Because you remind me of somebody. If we have your secret is safe with me.

Your right mate, let's continue to support the shit AVB is serving us up, and if we are really lucky he will serve us up even more crap.

Supporting your team is about letting the side, the manager, and the chairman what you think. That may be good, or it may be bad.

IMO ever ones entitled to there's, every spurs fan is welcome to there view if they pay good money I.e the fella standing next to me at the ground...if his shouting abuse about the team or avb I'd let it go to a point as he's paid hes money and deserves a little respect as his supporting the club financially but if he did go overboard I'd try and get my mates to drown him out.....and any twat who comes on here with poision not just an alternate view needs to be shot down as they offer nothing to the club apart from negativity....yes he may be right but for all the wrong reasons and has gone about it like someone who's a closet goon.

Were supporters the clues in the word really??

Your right mate, let's continue to support the shit AVB is serving us up, and if we are really lucky he will serve us up even more crap.

Supporting your team is about letting the side, the manager, and the chairman what you think. That may be good, or it may be bad.

Right ok how's the campaign going?? Please tell?? Sounds like its one against the many and we all love and underdog, but yet your not getting the responses your after..........that should tell you something.

So is it continue with a view no one on here supports, creating more negativity around the club which is commendable are you working for the media as they seem to share your views and trying trip us up ever since we started getting top 5.

Or is it button up and try and support the team you love, as nothing you say will change the outcome in levys head, levy does what levy does not you or I will change that, but for me and most the others on here apart from the occasional moan are behind the club all the way through.

I'm not saying your wrong I'm just saying your 100% not right.........ooooosh.

So your advice is that I should be positive about watching crap football. Sorry mate that won't happen. Many people think that being a good supporter is just to put up or shut up. I have no hesitation in life to complain about anything I don't like or agree with, and to be honest I am a massive pain in the side of my local MP. A single voice rarely gats anyone anywhere, but quite often that voice triggers things off. I am aware I am a minority on this site, albeit not on my own, however I genuinely believe that it will only be a matter of a few months before the majority are behind me. This is exactly what happened with Ramos, and it will happen again.

I would also point out that there is another thread "AVB out, enough is enough" which I did NOT start

Right ok how's the campaign going?? Please tell?? Sounds like its one against the many and we all love and underdog, but yet your not getting the responses your after..........that should tell you something.

So is it continue with a view no one on here supports, creating more negativity around the club which is commendable are you working for the media as they seem to share your views and trying trip us up ever since we started getting top 5.

Or is it button up and try and support the team you love, as nothing you say will change the outcome in levys head, levy does what levy does not you or I will change that, but for me and most the others on here apart from the occasional moan are behind the club all the way through.

I'm not saying your wrong I'm just saying your 100% not right.........ooooosh.

So your advice is that I should be positive about watching crap football. Sorry mate that won't happen. Many people think that being a good supporter is just to put up or shut up. I have no hesitation in life to complain about anything I don't like or agree with, and to be honest I am a massive pain in the side of my local MP. A single voice rarely gats anyone anywhere, but quite often that voice triggers things off. I am aware I am a minority on this site, albeit not on my own, however I genuinely believe that it will only be a matter of a few months before the majority are behind me. This is exactly what happened with Ramos, and it will happen again.

I would also point out that there is another thread "AVB out, enough is enough" which I did NOT start

Firstly you didn't answer my question on how your campaign was going? Secondly what do you realistically hope to gain by the time avbs sacked and we've a new manger, where's that going to leave us come may?

As I say you may be right about avb but you seem to want to be right, that doesn't make sense?? I for one hope your wrong for the clubs sake.