Spurs Web
YidArmy1975

General Stupid out now,enough is enough!!!

It's funny you should say that. I get up a 5am for work and 9pm is exactly when I go to bed.

Anyway, how ridiculous, even considering banning someone for having what is now quite a popular opinion. Like Voice said, there are lots of boo boys at the Lane who have had quite enough of AVB, (I have a sneaky feeling that Levy may be one of them). I was a great fan of Redknapp, as he got us two 4th place finishes and a CL quarter final, as well as having the team playing entertaining football. I even knew people that didn't like him, and to me that was completely barmy, but to even consider banning someone for having that opinion would just have been daft. I accept I am in the minority on here, but in the real world of WHL, its pretty much a 50/50 split. Now for those of you that want me banned, just get over it, other people have opinions, and they may be different to yours.

9pm is bed time.

Ill be back about 21.05

Yep, you have got it. Hope you are well

I thought it was you. Glad to see you. Hope you are well?

We'll have to meet up again.

He is a Spurs fan; even though we don't agree on certain things.

Did you see my article on the stadium? Even though you don't agree with that either.

Please tell me what you see him. Apart from a points tally, which means absolutely nothing, he has done nothing. I may sound like a parrot, but this is where we are. Even the most ardent supporter of AVB will admit our football is more similar to chess than it is football. Last year was pretty much a disaster, no trophy and no CL.  This year so far in 7th spot and losses against Newcastle and West Ham at home with both Manchester clubs up next. Not forgetting 9 goals in 11 games, 3 of which penalties. I really am lost why anyone thinks he is a good manager.

I was listening to Talksport just the other day, and strangely enough Neil Warnock and Alan Brazil were saying just the same thing. Neither can understand why Spurs fans are behind him, and they both think we bought badly during the summer. I have more faith in people such as that, than I do bias Spurs supporters.

Firstly you didn't answer my question on how your campaign was going? Secondly what do you realistically hope to gain by the time avbs sacked and we've a new manger, where's that going to leave us come may?
As I say you may be right about avb but you seem to want to be right, that doesn't make sense?? I for one hope your wrong for the clubs sake.

I can't believe people actually want him banned for wanting AVB sacked.  He's as entitled to his opinion as much as you all are.

Your opinions are worth exactly the same as his.

Even though his opinion isn't the same as the rest of the clique, it may well represent a siginicant proportion of Spurs fans, so I believe he has the right to air them.

Having a character like him here won't bring down Tottenham Hotspur.

I didn't but post a link. I don't think it matters what either of us think about the stadium, it's so far away from happening we may both be dead when they lay the first brick. I still worry about filling it Voice, there are presently 430 tickets on stubhub

I thought it was you. Glad to see you. Hope you are well?

We'll have to meet up again.

He is a Spurs fan; even though we don't agree on certain things.

Did you see my article on the stadium? Even though you don't agree with that either.

I didn't but post a link. I don't think it matters what either of us think about the stadium, it's so far away from happening we may both be dead when they lay the first brick. I still worry about filling it Voice, there are presently 430 tickets on stubhub

I disagree and according to what I've read it will be started next year.

Read the link below and then debate it on here if you want; but create a separate thread.

http://www.spurs-web.com/spurs-news/a-new-stadium-for-tottenham-hotspur/

How do you work that out? All you have to do is go to Spurs matches and talk to Spurs fans to know that he isn't alone. Just because somebody doesn't agree with the standard line doesn't make him an enemy of the club. He is entitled to his points of view; that doesn't make him a spy or an Arsenal supporter.

I supported Sugar or Venables (and wrote about it) and I was described in the same light; eventually I was proven right.

I don't agree with a few things about the club (Stub Hub, for example, or the fact that the HP logo on our shirt is not navy blue), and I don't agree with some decisions that AVB has made (Rose playing in the EL, Lamela not starting last Sunday, strict use of inverted wingers until Rose won't be back, etc), but I am a supporter of the club and on top of everything I want Tottenham Hotspur FC  to became a consistently successful club in England and In Europe. In order to do that, I firmly believe that AVB (in whom I believe) should be given at least three years to build up his project, not a year with half squad inherited and impoverished and two months into the new season. In my opinion, stability is one of the key factor of long success and for the sake of our history and identity.

I tell you a few things that make the clown an enemy of the club (although quite comical and harmless):

- he hasn't made a single positive comment about anything related to Spurs

- after his anti AVB rants, the only comments on other topics have been:

- stub hub (how convenient: everybody disagrees with that)

- best moment of a legend like Robbie Keane: when he left ( what does he think about Bill Nicholson's best moment, I wonder? When he died?)

- he's not just happy to express his opinion (on which he's entitled to), he wants to spread the disease of negativity and doom because he cannot cope with the remote chance that we may win something big one day. The proof is that he's gibbering about names that have achieved fuck all with a small (though respectable ) club like Swansea

- the fact that Spurs fans are some of the best in the world, but they have a disease at the same time: no patience, and a tendency of hiding in the past (one of the most disrespectful things to do, imo). Now we have a chance of changing all this, and most have got this pretty clear (not to mention more formal and organised movements, like1882), and still there are these pockets of scum that cannot take anything else than being inferior and unsuccessful and dwell in the mud of mediocrity

- he sees football like a product. "I'm paying 100 quid, therefore I am right to be impatient". Football is not fucking Argos with a telly that doesn't work. A football club is a single entity that includes the fans.The attitude of the fans can be very important in giving a manager and the player the time and the support they need to finish their project.  People that are obsessed with hindering a project (whatever it is, even if Alex Mc Leish was our manager) are like Adebayor who doesn't give a fuck about us and just bleed us dry, while bad mouthing club and manager

There's always some positive, though: although the guy is completely impotent with his action, he's provided us with some service. By being so stereotypical, he's reminded us thar there are a few muppets like that even at the Lane and we should do our best to contain such scum  and (when possible, not certaibly in this case) convince them to change their attitude.

I don't agree with a few things about the club (Stub Hub, for example, or the fact that the HP logo on our shirt is not navy blue), and I don't agree with some decisions that AVB has made (Rose playing in the EL, Lamela not starting last Sunday, strict use of inverted wingers until Rose won't be back, etc), but I am a supporter of the club and on top of everything I want Tottenham Hotspur FC  to became a consistently successful club in England and In Europe. In order to do that, I firmly believe that AVB (in whom I believe) should be given at least three years to build up his project, not a year with half squad inherited and impoverished and two months into the new season. In my opinion, stability is one of the key factor of long success and for the sake of our history and identity.

I tell you a few things that make the clown an enemy of the club (although quite comical and harmless):

- best moment of a legend like Robbie Keane: when he left ( what does he think about Bill Nicholson's best moment, I wonder? When he died?)

- he's not just happy to express his opinion (on which he's entitled to), he wants to spread the disease of negativity and doom because he cannot cope with the remote chance that we may win something big one day. The proof is that he's gibbering about names that have achieved fuck all with a small (though respectable ) club like Swansea

- the fact that Spurs fans are some of the best in the world, but they have a disease at the same time: no patience, and a tendency of hiding in the past (one of the most disrespectful things to do, imo). Now we have a chance of changing all this, and most have got this pretty clear (not to mention more formal and organised movements, like1882), and still there are these pockets of scum that cannot take anything else than being inferior and unsuccessful and dwell in the mud of mediocrity

- he sees football like a product. "I'm paying 100 quid, therefore I am right to be impatient". Football is not fucking Argos with a telly that doesn't work. A football club is a single entity that includes the fans.The attitude of the fans can be very important in giving a manager and the player the time and the support they need to finish their project.  People that are obsessed with hindering a project (whatever it is, even if Alex Mc Leish was our manager) are like Adebayor who doesn't give a fuck about us and just bleed us dry, while bad mouthing club and manager

There's always some positive, though: although the guy is completely impotent with his action, he's provided us with some service. By being so stereotypical, he's reminded us thar there are a few muppets like that even at the Lane and we should do our best to contain such scum  and (when possible, not certaibly in this case) convince them to change their attitude.

I agree with some of the things you say. But the only way we can defeat negativity is to challenge it. That is why it is good to see different voices on here. I am positive about Spurs and I agree with you that he should be given time.

Please tell me what you see him. Apart from a points tally, which means absolutely nothing, he has done nothing. I may sound like a parrot, but this is where we are. Even the most ardent supporter of AVB will admit our football is more similar to chess than it is football. Last year was pretty much a disaster, no trophy and no CL.  This year so far in 7th spot and losses against Newcastle and West Ham at home with both Manchester clubs up next. Not forgetting 9 goals in 11 games, 3 of which penalties. I really am lost why anyone thinks he is a good manager.

I was listening to Talksport just the other day, and strangely enough Neil Warnock and Alan Brazil were saying just the same thing. Neither can understand why Spurs fans are behind him, and they both think we bought badly during the summer. I have more faith in people such as that, than I do bias Spurs supporters.

Ok, if your not going to entertain my questions then what's the point.......

Calling me a biased supporter actually makes me laugh, if you bothered to actually read my post that you replied to you'd see that I do share worrys about Avbs tactics and football, the point I'm trying to make to you my friend is you ain't gonna do jack and if somehow you did or indeed he does get sacked what good will come from it the season will be over....

So again skip my questions and reply with the same post written differently and please go ahead and put your faith in warnock...joker...laughing my arse off...

Also another question you skipped of mine, if signings are sooo shit who would you have bought that wanted to come???????

You say you rather have Harry; but AVB is doing better than Harry was at this time of month and he finished 4th in his last season.

You picked two players that oppose AVB; there are more that support him.

Top post mate, best of the day by a long shot........I applaud you sir.....

I think you mean pundits, not players. Most of the neutral opinions I have heard do not support AVB. It's not just amount of points gained after 11 games, it's who we have played. We still have man utd man city and Liverpool to come before Christmas. In my opinion we haven't picked up enough points. I believe we will be mid table by the start of the new year, and slowly climb to 6th there after.

anyway, going to watch the England game now

You say you rather have Harry; but AVB is doing better than Harry was at this time of month and he finished 4th in his last season.

You picked two players that oppose AVB; there are more that support him.

I think you mean pundits, not players. Most of the neutral opinions I have heard do not support AVB. It's not just amount of points gained after 11 games, it's who we have played. We still have man utd man city and Liverpool to come before Christmas. In my opinion we haven't picked up enough points. I believe we will be mid table by the start of the new year, and slowly climb to 6th there after.

anyway, going to watch the England game now

They may be pundits now, but they were players.

Are you saying that those that finish in the top 4 never get beaten by bottom clubs? You've also got to remember that AVB has got a new team. If I remember rightly you've always been against AVB and Levy so you will always see the negative in those two; no matter what they will achieve.

Let us see where things are at Christmas. Then you can say you were wrong.

Amazing you can't watch spurs because were boring yet your off to watch England, boys his a self harmer ha ha.....poor man

I remember when I was a season ticket holder in the 90s and there was some shit matches then. We've got the best chance of winning the league since Nicholson. We are heading in the right direction.

I don't think Spurs are rubbish but they do need a few tweaks, but they will get there.

His points are a bit OTT at times but he has made a few valid points about AVB tactic, lack of goals etc but he is entitled to an opinion, I said after the N'castle defeat AVB will be put under pressure and that will attract more criticism and I believe that will be happening after our next 2 league games and then we will really see what AVB is all about.

His points are a bit OTT at times but he has made a few valid points about AVB tactic, lack of goals etc but he is entitled to an opinion, I said after the N'castle defeat AVB will be put under pressure and that will attract more criticism and I believe that will be happening after our next 2 league games and then we will really see what AVB is all about.

You can have the best tactics and team in the world but if the other team isn't going to play the game then nothing will change the result. In the second half against Newcastle we had 14 strikes on goal. If it wasn't for good goalkeeping we would have won by 2 or 3 goals. All managers are under pressure; he'll get there in the end.

They may be pundits now, but they were players.

Are you saying that those that finish in the top 4 never get beaten by bottom clubs? You've also got to remember that AVB has got a new team. If I remember rightly you've always been against AVB and Levy so you will always see the negative in those two; no matter what they will achieve.

Let us see where things are at Christmas. Then you can say you were wrong.

That's brave.  We have some big games between now and then ... and we could EASILY drop a lot of points and be mid table by Christmas.  We've lost against West Ham at home, Newcastle at home, and have picked up one point from Chelsea and Arsenal.  We've also struggled to break down practically every other team we've played against, including Hull on two occasions ...a team that Southampton managed to stick four goals past last weekend.

I agree that being positive is generally the right thing to do, but I won't sit here and say we will defintely be near the top come Christmas, because I've seen nothing to suggest we will so far.  Sorry if that doesn't go along with the popular school of thought, but it's my opinion and my gut instinct.

That's brave.  We have some big games between now and then ... and we could EASILY drop a lot of points and be mid table by Christmas.  We've lost against West Ham at home, Newcastle at home, and have picked up one point from Chelsea and Arsenal.  We've also struggled to break down practically every other team we've played against, including Hull on two occasions ...a team that Southampton managed to stick four goals past last weekend.

I agree that being positive is generally the right thing to do, but I won't sit here and say we will defintely be near the top come Christmas, because I've seen nothing to suggest we will so far.  Sorry if that doesn't go along with the popular school of thought, but it's my opinion and my gut instinct.

We must remember that we've got a good defence and I fancy our chances against both Manchester clubs.

The clubs that we lost against (Arsenal and Newcastle) we should have won (or at the very least drawn); and there was only one goal in it. West Ham; that was bad. And don't forget that we are still in all competitions. I don't think it is as bad as people are making out to be.