Spurs Web
YidArmy1975

General Stupid out now,enough is enough!!!

So you wait till the very last game of the season. Se it from Levy's point of view. He wants CL for financial reasons. Is he going to wait when he knows that the likelihood is that we will finish mid table, or his going to remove the cancer before it's to late.

Honestly Voice, are you really convinced that AVB is going to get the players on board and turn things around.

I was just listening to a phone in on the radio, and just about every Spurs supporter has had enough, and want AVB out. Other than the odd forum poster, most supporters have now had enough

Those that keep knocking them when the season isn't over yet.

So you wait till the very last game of the season. Se it from Levy's point of view. He wants CL for financial reasons. Is he going to wait when he knows that the likelihood is that we will finish mid table, or his going to remove the cancer before it's to late.

Honestly Voice, are you really convinced that AVB is going to get the players on board and turn things around.

I was just listening to a phone in on the radio, and just about every Spurs supporter has had enough, and want AVB out. Other than the odd forum poster, most supporters have now had enough

That's just complete bullshit

Is this the phone in on talksport, I'm also listening to that. They're running a poll on the TS Website............

Should Spurs sack AVB?

Yes..............39%

No................61%

http://talksport.com/poll/poll-should-spurs-sack-avb-13112569475

Is this the phone in on talksport, I'm also listening to that. They're running a poll on the TS Website............

Should Spurs sack AVB?

Yes..............39%

No................61%

http://talksport.com/poll/poll-should-spurs-sack-avb-13112569475

It's evened up quite a bit now. 

No 44% / Yes 56%