Spurs Web
Neil

15% off at the Spurs store

Do you know that I have only been on this forum a few days, and already I think most people have started to warm to me.

On the subject of Spurs clothing, would agree me that anyone wearing a replica shirt who is over the age of 12 is very sad ?

General stupid you silly cunt fuck off this forum ...

I think the cut off should be 30 at least most bloke of 30 look like they could still play

Do you know that I have only been on this forum a few days, and already I think most people have started to warm to me.

On the subject of Spurs clothing, would agree me that anyone wearing a replica shirt who is over the age of 12 is very sad ?

Lads, if you're looking to get something from the Tottenham store in the build up to Christmas - they are offering 15% off for this weekend only. May save you a few quid!

Here's the link: http://tinyurl.com/q2e4f8v

Not sure what a quid is, but I saved a few bucks last night and bought the third kit! Keane #10...can't wait to wear it on game days. Thanks Neil!

Not sure what a quid is, but I saved a few bucks last night and bought the third kit! Keane #10...can't wait to wear it on game days. Thanks Neil!

A quid is a pound (£).