Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
General Stupid

Man Utd ticket sales

People are expecting too much to soon.Instead of talking about how poor the football is how about supporting the team through thick and thin.Stoke played dreadful football but their fans still turned up every week and shouted as loud as they could.We are just being arrogant and showing fuck all loyalty to the club.To many shit spurs fans that think we should be top of the league and playing outstanding football take a trip back to before the santini change.Didn't we get beat 4-0 three or 4 times in a row under hoddle.Battling relegation and watching teams like charlton middlesboro finish in the top 8.Yeah we have it so bad now worse of than coventry or portsmouth we are falling to bits.

Stupid you are going on about how rubbish the football is at the lane blah blah blah, inconvenience of the early kick off, hassle of travelling, yet you refuse to sell your ticket at face value to real fans who want to go and SUPPORT thier team????

I sell a ticket at what I think it is worth. I believe what I am asking for my ticket is reasonable for  a man utd game. In fact it is under half the average price on stubhub. If I can't get what I want I will go myself, and put up with the shite being served up. It's always interesting have a few pints afterwards with like minded people, and there now loads of them. It makes me laugh you talking about selling my tickets to REAL supporters. If there are that many REAL supporters out there, why aren't they buying these tickets, especially when you can buy one for as little as £57.

Are you going ?

Present total now 733

Stupid you are going on about how rubbish the football is at the lane blah blah blah, inconvenience of the early kick off, hassle of travelling, yet you refuse to sell your ticket at face value to real fans who want to go and SUPPORT thier team????

Dont be fooled by this thread! It is just another disguise to reinforce this blokes belief that AVB should be out and the football is crap!!!

I have 3 season tickets in Park Lane upper, me and my two sons, Sundays are a bloody nightmare for us unless game is at 4!!

My 16 year old plays a decent level of football and this comes before Spurs, unless its ArsAnal or Wet Spam, so we wont be going Sunday, which is unfortunate as this is one of the big games of the season and why we buy the ST.

To be fair games like this should not be at midday on a Sunday, it is just not right! But i also think if this was later or even Saturday there would be more tickets available via stubhub, and not because of the way Spurs are at moment.

I think you may have missed a word out and mean that there wouldn't be so many tickets available if the game was later. In which case this what I have already said, and agree with you. If on the other hand you believe early kick offs are popular, your are very wrong

Dont be fooled by this thread! It is just another disguise to reinforce this blokes belief that AVB should be out and the football is crap!!!

I have 3 season tickets in Park Lane upper, me and my two sons, Sundays are a bloody nightmare for us unless game is at 4!!

My 16 year old plays a decent level of football and this comes before Spurs, unless its ArsAnal or Wet Spam, so we wont be going Sunday, which is unfortunate as this is one of the big games of the season and why we buy the ST.

To be fair games like this should not be at midday on a Sunday, it is just not right! But i also think if this was later or even Saturday there would be more tickets available via stubhub, and not because of the way Spurs are at moment.

I think you may have missed a word out and mean that there wouldn't be so many tickets available if the game was later. In which case this what I have already said, and agree with you. If on the other hand you believe early kick offs are popular, your are very wrong

No, let me make it clear!

If this game was later on a Sunday or even on a Saturday at any time, more people would be selling their tickets to make money out of having a ticket for this game! And not because of the way Sours are playing at Moment but purely to make more money on the ticket.

Whether early kick offs are populer or not paticularly on Sunday i have not got a clue? All i know is they are not popular with me!

I sell a ticket at what I think it is worth. I believe what I am asking for my ticket is reasonable for  a man utd game. In fact it is under half the average price on stubhub. If I can't get what I want I will go myself, and put up with the shite being served up. It's always interesting have a few pints afterwards with like minded people, and there now loads of them. It makes me laugh you talking about selling my tickets to REAL supporters. If there are that many REAL supporters out there, why aren't they buying these tickets, especially when you can buy one for as little as £57.

Are you going ?

Present total now 733

Yes I am going as per usual to SUPPORT my team whether it be good or bad... will be leaving at 9.00am to ensure I make it on time but I'm not going to whinge about it...

Seliing it for half the average ehh - Well done you, you are not trying to rip people off as much as others..

Football is a very different game from when I first went, a lot of men use to work on Saturday morning and went straight to the match, very few women went at all. There wasn't much else to do except go to the pub, no betting shops, 2 or 3 races on the tele, and men never went shopping! It was as tribal as today but very few people supported teams that they did not live near. Winning and losing was important but not the be all and end all for us. With virtually no football on the tele you had to go and see the great players like Haynes, Charlton, Flowers and the like. Since Sky the media have become obsessed with the game and it's players and have reared a new breed of fan, who only want instant success and are like a pack of wolves when it is not delivered.

I go now through habit as the experience of going to a game is not as good as it was and I do not mean either the results or style of play, as in my time I've seen far worse. I will always love Spurs, they are part of my family, but like family I know their failings and will defend them and keep my thoughts to myself.

COME ON YOU SPURS

The thing with Stub Hub is it has created a tout in everyone. If you can't make the game for whatever reason then the thought is put it on stubhub straight Away and make some money. This also makes it easier to not go. I am now going to this game with my son as previously I wasn't. But I did not intend selling our tickets on stubhub either. My other son is not going so i have a spare but again not looking at selling. Have asked a couple of mates(who don't support spurs) but too late for them to sort out. I will now probably give to Mario in the cafe.

Come in you fucking LillyWhites!!!!!

For the benefit of Gen Stu Lillywhites was a Nick name of a great club that set the standard for others to follow!!