Spurs Web
CJW1968

So. New Manager for Next Week? Or give AVB one last game?

He'll be gone before Christmas, unless we beat United next week.

Whether all the do-gooders want him to stay or not, we all know Levy won't tolerate this dross.

It appears to me that he's lost the players, and he's losing the fans too.

But we are playing shit football and in 9th place, so what is your argument ?

I can understand why some fans have had enough of AVB but what are the alternatives?.It seems like some people would be happy for us to still be in 9th place but playing entertaining football.
Is this why you would tout Michael Laudrup's name as a replacement?.

Yes Swansea are five points below us but they haven't had one hundred million pounds to spend on players! And they play an entertaining style.

They haven't lost the 4th best player in the world either, mate (yes, Rooney is still better than Bale, at least for the moment)

The one single lesson that can be learned from watching the PL for the past couple of decades is that swapping managers all the time just does not work. I think we need to stick with AVB and hopefully we will improve.

But we are playing shit football and in 9th place, so what is your argument ?

My argument is about people like you who seem to believe that it is written in the Magna Carta that Tottenham have to play entertaining football.We play dull football and you moan.We get an entertaining side yet still underachieve and you will moan at this.

We are a more successful version of West Ham and that is the bottom line.

Hahaha,fucking quality mate,cheered me right up!!!

hahah, I am taking it easy today, to be honest I am not desperate.

After all I support Spurs, and even in a day like this I take it as an honour. I absolutely love these colours, the badge, and (almost) everything that Spurs represent in the history of football, yes even in a day like this. Next Sunday I am going to the Lane, and I cannot wait, because whatever will happen, I will be there

I don't have a final opinion yet on the current situation. If AVB has definitely lost the players we are going nowhere. If we sack him and we get a "patch manager" (like Laudrup, or anybody else, as he hasn't chosen the squad) we will delude ourselves to have found a solution  (because after a game like this even I on the bench can get some result, purely and simply because I would be a new face and the players would react to the situation).

Tell Chelsea that. They won the champions league with the same side AVB left behind. REALLY

The one single lesson that can be learned from watching the PL for the past couple of decades is that swapping managers all the time just does not work. I think we need to stick with AVB and hopefully we will improve.

Are you familiar with the word gobbledegook

hahah, I am taking it easy today, to be honest I am not desperate.

After all I support Spurs, and even in a day like this I take it as an honour. I absolutely love these colours, the badge, and (almost) everything that Spurs represent in the history of football, yes even in a day like this. Next Sunday I am going to the Lane, and I cannot wait, because whatever will happen, I will be there

I don't have a final opinion yet on the current situation. If AVB has definitely lost the players we are going nowhere. If we sack him and we get a "patch manager" (like Laudrup, or anybody else, as he hasn't chosen the squad) we will delude ourselves to have found a solution  (because after a game like this even I on the bench can get some result, purely and simply because I would be a new face and the players would react to the situation).

Good point. At one stage this season we all agreed that we had accumulated the BEST squad we have ever had. With a different face at the helm, we could still utilise that depth into finishing in a great position in the Leagur. But, under AVB, we simply have no chance of top four. None whatsoever. And the is the minimum expectancy for a said assembled with £100m worth of new signings in the summer.

Blimey mate your expectations are low. Your goal in life is to finish above the Pikys, whilst mine is to win the prem. Although due to lack of ambition from the chairman, we have had a net spend of zero over the last three years, I would still expect that after signing 7 players, 2 of which were record signings, we may be looking at least half decent. Well, we are now 9th with Man Ure and Liverpool to play before Christmas. If you can't see the Ramos ending approaching soon, you must be quite naive

My argument is about people like you who seem to believe that it is written in the Magna Carta that Tottenham have to play entertaining football.We play dull football and you moan.We get an entertaining side yet still underachieve and you will moan at this.
We are a more successful version of West Ham and that is the bottom line.

When, in 5 years maybe?

It's obvious he is not good for EPL.

We lost precious time with him.