Spurs Web
CJW1968

So. New Manager for Next Week? Or give AVB one last game?

I don't like to see managers getting sacked every 12 mths but only scoring 9 goals so far this season is starting really piss me off, that is a shocking stat but this is not all AVB's fault sometimes our finishing is woeful- Lamela today for instance, we don't run the club though do we, if Levy makes that decision we just get on with it. If Harrys name gets mentioned again I will scream, he had some shocking results aswel.

I'd say Klinsmann would probably be favourite for the job, but he's said he's gonna stay with USA at least until after the World Cup.

AVB will be gone by then I reckon.

whilst I am pissed off and 6-0 is a fucking disgrace, it is not all AVB's fault and changing the manager now will not rectify things. We need to give it time, it is still early in the season and a good run can easily put us back in the top 4. Panic now and we are fucked!

Calm down, back to basics, change tactics and start being more adventurous. If we start to score goals things can soon turn around, but we need toget behind the team now more than ever before.

COYS!

whilst I am pissed off and 6-0 is a fucking disgrace, it is not all AVB's fault and changing the manager now will not rectify things. We need to give it time, it is still early in the season and a good run can easily put us back in the top 4. Panic now and we are fucked!

Calm down, back to basics, change tactics and start being more adventurous. If we start to score goals things can soon turn around, but we need toget behind the team now more than ever before.

COYS!

I am also pissed off, but that doesn't mean it is all over. Just a hiccup.

Thing that's pissing me off is he ain't addressing the main problem we ain't fucking scoring, and this whole we've been solid at the back is crap, we've been lucky and were now starting to get properly found out stats don't tell the whole story.....just take today's stats we were all over them?? Oh apart from the 6-0 bit...

Said at the start of the season we need lb, and he says that ain't he's even a priority in jan??

Paulinho utter shit too slow clueless and lazy how does he keep starting games??

Keeps playing he's formation and tactics that don't suit our players

Vertonghen not quick enough to play wing back.

Dawson too slow to play a high line defence.

Walker look up before the ball gets to you so you have an idea who and where to pass the ball.

Cross the ball to soldado or fuck him off

Paulinho where and what is his purpose? Attacker- can't shoot? Playmaker- can't pass? Ball winner-dosent tacking or even run back to help......utter shit. I really don't see what everyone else sees in this guy.

I didn't expect to beat man cit or man poo and I still support avb but don't see our main issue being addressed? Which is the mist frustrating.

What is annoying is the joy us getting thrashed 6-0 has obviously brought a lot of the idiots on here. Hugo lost the game for us setting the tone in the first 5 mins putting us 1 down. You cant gift a team of cities quality like that. Sergio Jesus Nasri and co played fairly worldie games and most teams would have struggled to contain them.

Yes I am very upset about losing 6-0 and did not enjoy a minute of it but today sums up the mindset of the modern football fan. Always looking for a quick fix depending on the result of the day. Anyone who can't see AVB is one of the best mangers around doesn't know the game very well. No lets do it lets sack one of the managers with the best potential around and let him go succeed somewhere else. In fact lets just hire managers on 6 month contracts from now until it miraculously comes good. No patience in the game anymore mainly the medias fault but people are stupid enough to buy into it. The amount of manager sackings and player transfers brought about by media pressure in the last 5 years is ridiculous.

A few weeks ago we were raving about the side and AVB. Yes today was shit. Yes our performances of late have been crap but we can suck it up, get behind the team and manager and support them or we can do like the ARSEnal ..

AVB you've got to sort this out. You have time, but not limitless time mind. Cut the inverted winger strategy. Get your best team sorted, take some hard decisions and move on. But do it quickly...

A few weeks ago we were raving about the side and AVB. Yes today was shit. Yes our performances of late have been crap but we can suck it up, get behind the team and manager and support them or we can do like the ARSEnal ..

AVB you've got to sort this out. You have time, but not limitless time mind. Cut the inverted winger strategy. Get your best team sorted, take some hard decisions and move on. But do it quickly...

Welcome mate,good 1st post.

We must trust AVB. He's a talented manager who knows the game. Forget the hype being generated by the press and the scum down the road. We spent £100m? So what, we recouped almost all of that in transfers out and I hear we may well be in for a modest windfall from Cardiff if they stay up. We have almost a whole new team, they need to gel and the manager needs to get his right team sorted. We need two up front, but which two or do we bring another in? Who? 6-0 is a right stuffing, but do we as real fans have the balls to stay the course.? Do we still believe in " the project"? I do...