Spurs Web
General Stupid

SORRY, I Got It Wrong

I got it wrong, I have said on many occasions AVB would be out Feb/March. It would appear my optimism has let me down, and perhaps the lack of his tactical ability has brought forward his term as manager. For those of you that still love the idiot, start writing out his good bye card, as Man Ure may well be his last game. Thank Fook for that !!

This was my thread, so what the hell are you talking about. My guess is that you are now starting to feel somewhat silly about your defence of the Portuguese idiot

I got it wrong, I have said on many occasions AVB would be out Feb/March. It would appear my optimism has let me down, and perhaps the lack of his tactical ability has brought forward his term as manager. For those of you that still love the idiot, start writing out his good bye card, as Man Ure may well be his last game. Thank Fook for that !!

I got it wrong, I have said on many occasions AVB would be out Feb/March. It would appear my optimism has let me down, and perhaps the lack of his tactical ability has brought forward his term as manager. For those of you that still love the idiot, start writing out his good bye card, as Man Ure may well be his last game. Thank Fook for that.

AVB will still be here at the end of the season. We've lost the same amount of matches as City & United; and they are two of the favourites.

This was my thread, so what the hell are you talking about. My guess is that you are now starting to feel somewhat silly about your defence of the Portuguese idiot

I know it isn't saying much but we had more of the procession.

I also support him. It is not over yet.

I think today was the penultimate nail in AVB's coffin.

If we lose at home to United next week without a fight, he'll be gone I think.

I think today was the penultimate nail in AVB's coffin.

If we lose at home to United next week without a fight, he'll be gone I think.

It isn't over until the fat lady sings.

It is always over when somebody says it is over; more so in football. But AVB still has some breathing space.

Next week will be massive.

If we lose in a similar fashion as today, and the fans are booing and calling for his head ... Levy could wield the axe sooner rather than later imo.

Magnificent. I hope the muppet will be fired.

This is not only about losing games, it's about playing shit borring defensive football.

Oh, wait. He knows how to defend. 6-0, very good!!

It will make no difference. We will probably still be 8th or 9th with Liverpool to play before Xmas. We will still be playing shite defensive football with absolutely no ideas how to score a goal without the genius off Bale. Come on mate, it's time, and you know it is

What if we win next week?

I predicted Levy to fire him in January. But today I felt that he lost the dressing room.

Man Utd game will be the final piece.

One more game to suffer, then I hope Levy will hire someone who can bring real attacking football back to the Lane.

I predicted Levy to fire him in January. But today I felt that he lost the dressing room.

Man Utd game will be the final piece.

One more game to suffer, then I hope Levy will hire someone who can bring real attacking football back to the Lane.

Seeing as you know everything,who?

I have 2 options from EPL.

1. Martinez - He coached Swansea before Rodgers. Ball down, no kick and run, Rodgers just came up and won promotion with Martinez team.

He kept Wigan in EPL for years, even he had very very pood budget to spend.

Everton is already playing great under him. And they don't have even half of our players!

2. Laudrup - Won a trophy with Swansea, very good football, I am not 100% sure he will bring success, but at last we will play in style.

Both are not old, but only Laudrup could be available.

I have 2 options from EPL.

1. Martinez - He coached Swansea before Rodgers. Ball down, no kick and run, Rodgers just came up and won promotion with Martinez team.

He kept Wigan in EPL for years, even he had very very pood budget to spend.

Everton is already playing great under him. And they don't have even half of our players!

2. Laudrup - Won a trophy with Swansea, very good football, I am not 100% sure he will bring success, but at last we will play in style.

Both are not old, but only Laudrup could be available.

Martinez leave Everton=No Chance.

Laudrup=Unproven,a half decent season with Swansea,in 3months,you'd want him out!!!

Next week will be massive.

If we lose in a similar fashion as today, and the fans are booing and calling for his head ... Levy could wield the axe sooner rather than later imo.

"IF"? Let us not be negative.