Spurs Web
General Stupid

SORRY, I Got It Wrong

It isn't over until the fat lady sings.

Not sure how large Levy's missus is but she may have started warming her voice up!!;)

Here we go again!! AVB OUT, AVB OUT!!!! Boring!!! Actually i think Levy needs to act quick before Ian Dowie is snapped up!!!!

Have a think about this, we now have 8 games to get 20 points, of which 6 are winnable and two are doubtful(Man U)!

But before Gen Stu gets off on one, the truth is i dont care who is manager as long as Spurs are successful and right at this moment you cannot say we are not or that we are?!? Today was an embarrasment, but did Man C beat Mun U at Old Trafford, 6-1? Did Man U beat the Arse 8-2???? Something needs correcting as today was conpletely wrong, but whether that is the manager i am not so sure!............at the moment!

Not sure how large Levy's missus is but she may have started warming her voice up!!;)

Here we go again!! AVB OUT, AVB OUT!!!! Boring!!! Actually i think Levy needs to act quick before Ian Dowie is snapped up!!!!

Have a think about this, we now have 8 games to get 20 points, of which 6 are winnable and two are doubtful(Man U)!

But before Gen Stu gets off on one, the truth is i dont care who is manager as long as Spurs are successful and right at this moment you cannot say we are not or that we are?!? Today was an embarrasment, but did Man C beat Mun U at Old Trafford, 6-1? Did Man U beat the Arse 8-2???? Something needs correcting as today was conpletely wrong, but whether that is the manager i am not so sure!............at the moment!

I was reading that City & United are still favourites to win the trophy; they both lost 4,like Spurs and we are 4 points behind second place. The time isn't now to start digging the graves.

I post on two forums, and until recently most thought like you. Strangely enough they can now see through the expensive suits, the know it all attitude, and his success running the only decent club in a pub league. Now most are beginning to recognise his failures at Chelsea and seeing the same happening at Spurs. He is to stubborn, to young and inexperienced to be our manager. By all means keep supporting him, but the longer you do so, the more you will make yourself look silly

"IF"? Let us not be negative.

At what point would that be ?

I should also point out they have more points and an awful lot more goals

I was reading that City & United are still favourites to win the trophy; they both lost 4,like Spurs and we are 4 points behind second place. The time isn't now to start digging the graves.

I post on two forums, and until recently most thought like you. Strangely enough they can now see through the expensive suits, the know it all attitude, and his success running the only decent club in a pub league. Now most are beginning to recognise his failures at Chelsea and seeing the same happening at Spurs. He is to stubborn, to young and inexperienced to be our manager. By all means keep supporting him, but the longer you do so, the more you will make yourself look silly

It is not over yet General Stupid. And to your comments; the clue is in your name. Be positive and you might be pleasantly surprised!

At what point would that be ?

I should also point out they have more points and an awful lot more goals

I don't know yet, but the time isn't  now.

Not many more points. But I do agree with you that we do need to score more goals.

Playing like this?! No way. No more bale to help him. In fact bale overrated him soo much..

Of course not, but this is one game. This is a bad defeat, but not unusual in football... or even for  those that went on and won the league.

Bloody hell, change the fuckin record will you please.

I would rather have some stability, in that, I mean I don't want a managerial merry-go-round, short term saviours, wheel them in, give them 10 months, and wheel the shmucks back out, when we don't get the results,

Pleat, Ossie, Gross, Santini, Ramos, me personally, I like AVB, yeah ok I don't agree with EVERYTHING he does, but so what, no fucking way did I agree with Harry all the time, nor Hoddle, nor Jol, either.

Are Martinez, Laudrup, Klinsmaan, better managers??

Could Moyes, Pellegrini, or mouthy Mourinho make Spurs the all conquering European/champion force that we imagine we can be?

I wonder.

I'd personally rather try and get behind the manager and team, a right kick in the arse today, and yup, maybe might happen next week, and maybe the week after that as well, who knows, but me, I'll support them all, always that's the way it is.