Spurs Web
General Stupid

SORRY, I Got It Wrong

Bloody hell, change the fuckin record will you please.

I would rather have some stability, in that, I mean I don't want a managerial merry-go-round, short term saviours, wheel them in, give them 10 months, and wheel the shmucks back out, when we don't get the results,

Pleat, Ossie, Gross, Santini, Ramos, me personally, I like AVB, yeah ok I don't agree with EVERYTHING he does, but so what, no fucking way did I agree with Harry all the time, nor Hoddle, nor Jol, either.

Are Martinez, Laudrup, Klinsmaan, better managers??

Could Moyes, Pellegrini, or mouthy Mourinho make Spurs the all conquering European/champion force that we imagine we can be?

I wonder.

I'd personally rather try and get behind the manager and team, a right kick in the arse today, and yup, maybe might happen next week, and maybe the week after that as well, who knows, but me, I'll support them all, always that's the way it is.

A managerial merry go round is not the answer. Been there, done that. It doesn't work! We have to see this through and stick with the team and the manager. Being twats and calling for the managers head helps no one

Being twats and calling for the managers head helps no one

But if we don't think the current manager is the man for the job, why would we keep our mouth shut?

I don't think AVB is the man for us, so I'm gonna voice my concerns.  I'm sorry you deem that as "being a twat" - I'm certainly not gonna shut up

and say nothing.  What kind of board would this be if that's what's expected?  If we all have to agree with each other and suck each others dicks,

I'll just go elsewhere and leave you guys to it.

Mate at what will you concede AVB is a complete failure. He has spent in the region of 100m on players. We are sitting 9th with Liverpool and Utd to play, and we have endured our worst home and away defeats in years. Combine this with fact we cant score goals, and  have the worst manager in the prem. In your heart of hearts you must surely know Levy is already working out is redundancy package. To save face Voice, I suggest you wave the white flag

Of course not, but this is one game. This is a bad defeat, but not unusual in football... or even for  those that went on and won the league.

Mate the rule on here is to stay positive, wait for the manager to be sacked and then look a bunch of cunts. Oh, that won't happen because they will all deny they ever liked him and announce how brilliant the knew manager is.

But if we don't think the current manager is the man for the job, why would we keep our mouth shut?

I don't think AVB is the man for us, so I'm gonna voice my concerns.  I'm sorry you deem that as "being a twat" - I'm certainly not gonna shut up

and say nothing.  What kind of board would this be if that's what's expected?  If we all have to agree with each other and suck each others dicks,

I'll just go elsewhere and leave you guys to it.

Mate the rule on here is to stay positive, wait for the manager to be sacked and then look a bunch of cunts. Oh, that won't happen because they will all deny they ever liked him and announce how brilliant the knew manager is.

I don't really see anyone on here claiming to love AVB or his tactics,what the majority is saying,is sacking a manager before mid season doesn't mean success for the man getting the job,and starting over again,it could get worse,and then what,keep sacking and struggling til only people like Pulis is available,as I've said about you before,you won't be happy til we are relegated and you can say "I told you all so",and any new manager,whoever the fuck it is,will not win every game and you will then be calling for them to be sacked.No team has ever won the PL before Xmas.

I which case you don't read my posts. I wont be happy until Levy falls on his sword, and the Portuguese moron is sacked. I do NOT want Spurs to suffer in the meanwhile. You also say that you don't see anyone on here that loves AVB and his tactics, well have a word with Voice

I don't really see anyone on here claiming to love AVB or his tactics,what the majority is saying,is sacking a manager before mid season doesn't mean success for the man getting the job,and starting over again,it could get worse,and then what,keep sacking and struggling til only people like Pulis is available,as I've said about you before,you won't be happy til we are relegated and you can say "I told you all so",and any new manager,whoever the fuck it is,will not win every game and you will then be calling for them to be sacked.No team has ever won the PL before Xmas.

I which case you don't read my posts. I wont be happy until Levy falls on his sword, and the Portuguese moron is sacked. I do NOT want Spurs to suffer in the meanwhile

If AVB and Levy fail then so do Spurs you prick.Would you rather be in Mike Ashley's hands,or maybe that clown running Sunderland?

Well where I differ, is that I can't see the potential in AVB that the rest of you do I'm afraid.

I saw nothing last season (other than some brilliant solo performances by Bale) to impress me, and this season started average with some lucky/scraped wins and has gone down hill from there in my opinion.  I don't think our position at the moment has anything to do with new players bedding in, I just don't think AVB knows what to do and that is transmitting into the players.  It doesn't look to me like they're buying in to his philosophy, hence the laclustre displays and zero motivation/urgency in our play.

I'm not gonna sit here and give him time, because I don't think he has a clue what he's doing, or what his next move is gonna be.  It's plan a, all the way with AVB, and bringing

Adebayor on today in a match of that stature having played no football all season seemed like sheer desperation to me.

I'm all for giving a manager all the time he needs, if I can see that we're making progress - but I've seen nothing of the sort so far, sorry.

Some of you just have to accept that people will have different views on this subject, but I have no doubt that everybody on here wants the best for Spurs.  So all this talk of "you want us to fail so you can say "I told you so"" is rubbish imo.

Well where I differ, is that I can't see the potential in AVB that the rest of you do I'm afraid.

I saw nothing last season (other than some brilliant solo performances by Bale) to impress me, and this season started average with some lucky/scraped wins and has gone down hill from there in my opinion. I don't think our position at the moment has anything to do with new players bedding in, I just don't think AVB knows what to do and that is transmitting into the players. It doesn't look to me like they're buying in to his philosophy, hence the laclustre displays and zero motivation/urgency in our play.

I'm not gonna sit here and give him time, because I don't think he has a clue what he's doing, or what his next move is gonna be. It's plan a, all the way with AVB, and bringing

Adebayor on today in a match of that stature having played no football all season seemed like sheer desperation to me.

I'm all for giving a manager all the time he needs, if I can see that we're making progress - but I've seen nothing of the sort so far, sorry.

Some of you just have to accept that people will have different views on this subject, but I have no doubt that everybody on here wants the best for Spurs. So all this talk of "you want us to fail so you can say "I told you so"" is rubbish imo.

Well it ain't you that makes that decision,and as I said if you'd read it properly,I can't see anyone saying they love AVB,or his tactics or the way we are playing,it just doesn't make sense changing managers every season after a few bad results.

Who was it that added that other dimension to Bales game,until AVB took over he was a winger,it was AVB that made GB the worlds most expensive player.

Good post, we al want the post. The difference is that some can see the reality. whilst others cling on to their hopes. Like you say, there has been nothing in is tenure to indicate we are moving in the right direction. The point tally last year was down to one player, and now he has been seen to be the foo; he really is. I did say Feb/March, but allow me to change it to Christmas

I saw nothing last season (other than some brilliant solo performances by Bale) to impress me, and this season started average with some lucky/scraped wins and has gone down hill from there in my opinion.  I don't think our position at the moment has anything to do with new players bedding in, I just don't think AVB knows what to do and that is transmitting into the players.  It doesn't look to me like they're buying in to his philosophy, hence the laclustre displays and zero motivation/urgency in our play.

I'm not gonna sit here and give him time, because I don't think he has a clue what he's doing, or what his next move is gonna be.  It's plan a, all the way with AVB, and bringing

Adebayor on today in a match of that stature having played no football all season seemed like sheer desperation to me.

Some of you just have to accept that people will have different views on this subject, but I have no doubt that everybody on here wants the best for Spurs.  So all this talk of "you want us to fail so you can say "I told you so"" is rubbish imo.

Why compare with the worst ?

Ok then,the mugs running United,lining their own pockets,or how about Abramovich,like a kid with a toy until he gets bored and fucks it off,or the Arsenal twats who have their fans calling for them to fuck off every season,anyone else?

Mate call it how you see it, Ive read and liked your posts in the past and although I don't agree with you on this I do believe you have made a few good points and not just saying things to piss people off unlike general ball sack. I don't see you the same bracket as the other poisons cocks

Bollox. Nearly everyone on here thinks the wanker is a god, and condemns me for saying otherwise. I suppose you supported Santini, Ramos and even Jol when we languishing at the bottom of the league.

If you mean by adding another dimension to Bales game by saying "do as you want" I suppose he did, so I suppose that makes him a tactical genius. The fact is that since the start of the season we have endured our worst home and away losses in years, played the most unattractive football AND ARE SITTING 9TH. avb IS A COMPLETE WANKER AND NEEDS REMOVING, AND NOW

Well it ain't you that makes that decision,and as I said if you'd read it properly,I can't see anyone saying they love AVB,or his tactics or the way we are playing,it just doesn't make sense changing managers every season after a few bad results.
Who was it that added that other dimension to Bales game,until AVB took over he was a winger,it was AVB that made GB the worlds most expensive player.

No, but I'm allowed an opinion on the matter.

When have I ever said you're not allowed your opinion mate?All I'm saying is no one on here is happy with what were seeing,fuck me, who apart from General Stupid is happy getting humiliated 6 fucking nil,just to add to his hate for AVB campaign?All were saying is,by sacking AVB does not mean that we will be successful,it could easily get worse,imagine sacking him and getting another Ramos or Santini,then what.Sometimes it better the devil you know,and be honest,up until today,we were pretty sound defensively.

Mate call it how you see it, Ive read and liked your posts in the past and although I don't agree with you on this I do believe you have made a few good points and not just saying things to piss people off unlike general ball sack. I don't see you the same bracket as the other poisons cocks

Thanks mate - at least somebody can accept that people will have different opinions on this.

A manager who does not learn from previous mistakes heads to disaster. AVB needs to accept that he is not suitable for top premiership teams.

How many United fans said that about Fergie,or gooners about Wenger,or scousers about Rogers when things weren't going swimmingly???Cant hear them cunts now,it takes a bit of time mate.