Spurs Web
General Stupid

SORRY, I Got It Wrong

Bollox. Nearly everyone on here thinks the wanker is a god, and condemns me for saying otherwise. I suppose you supported Santini, Ramos and even Jol when we languishing at the bottom of the league.

If you mean by adding another dimension to Bales game by saying "do as you want" I suppose he did, so I suppose that makes him a tactical genius. The fact is that since the start of the season we have endured our worst home and away losses in years, played the most unattractive football AND ARE SITTING 9TH. avb IS A COMPLETE WANKER AND NEEDS REMOVING, AND NOW

So who the fuck is saying what you said in your post that AVB is a god,you're deluded,back up your post with answers you cunt

How many United fans said that about Fergie,or gooners about Wenger,or scousers about Rogers when things weren't going swimmingly???Cant hear them cunts now,it takes a bit of time mate.

The signs are there that AVB is clueless, no plan B, too much rotation and attack, defend, defend. defend tactics does not work. We have now played 11 games and only scored nine goals. How much time do we need to start playing some decent football?. Forget the Moyes, Fegies amd Wengers. It seems that Levy has not learnt from his previous mistake when he hired Ramos..Enough is enough, AVB out, out, out.

When have I ever said you're not allowed your opinion mate?

At the same time I said it was my decision to sack AVB.

You're right when you say that sacking a manager early doors doesn't always work, but sticking with a failing manager can also have disastrous consequences.  At what point do you say enough is enough?   We've never had "success" before by changing managers (although I do deem Harry and Jols reigns a success), but that wasn't always down to employing shit managers ... our squads weren't really good enough to go any further.

I think we have the players now, I just don't think the manager is what we need.  If the right man is chosen, I see no reason why we can't have the same "bounce" as when we brought Harry in.  I haven't really thought about who could do a better job, but that's a discussion for another day.

At the same time I said it was my decision to sack AVB.

You're right when you say that sacking a manager early doors doesn't always work, but sticking with a failing manager can also have disastrous consequences. At what point do you say enough is enough? We've never had "success" before by changing managers (although I do deem Harry and Jols reigns a success), but that wasn't always down to employing shit managers ... our squads weren't really good enough to go any further.

I think we have the players now, I just don't think the manager is what we need. If the right man is chosen, I see no reason why we can't have the same "bounce" as when we brought Harry in. I haven't really thought about who could do a better job, but that's a discussion for another day.

I just dread us getting rid of AVB and the new man taking us down further,at the moment I don't see AVB taking us anywhere near relagation trouble,someone else on the other hand?Look,if we were guarenteed success by getting rid of AVB and employing someone else,fuck AVB,I'd be over the moon mate,but it doesn't.At the end of the day,apart from 3 people on here,we all want the same thing,Trophies,success and a team to be proud of,we might get it,we might not.

Yes it's all Avbs fault. Lets back up a bit. The season we got champions league we needed a striker ok we got Vdv but only by luck on the cheap. We should of purchased these players 1 a year and continued to progress from the champions league season but we (levy) fucking blew it. That's why Modric left who we still miss because he said back it up and levy stayed tight spent fuck all so we lost him. Now we spend £100 on players and apparently levy is a god even though he recouped it all in player sales so he has still spent fuck all. We have to many players too soon when we should of built back from 4 years ago when we had the chance. Somebody find me a team that got bought from 4 or 5 different leagues put together and in the 1st season won the league and took everybody's breath away it just doesn't happen.its not Avbs fault entirely. We had our chance levy was too tight thought we'd cracked sat on it and blew it imo.

Kind of Curious as well, what free flowing attacking, decent football should we be playing???

From what era should we be harking back to? And how well did we do?

As far I can see we have same old prob that we had last year, and year before, can totally dominate game, we should have bagged 6,7,8,9 against Newcastle, okay that was an exceptional keeping performance, how many chances did we create against Hull, before scraping through, Hammers, they should have been buried before they gubbed us, my point is we're not creating these chances by parking the bus in our own half, we're pushing and trying, but we still missthat smart clever final ball, I'd love to Lamela get that chance, I think he might take people on and create chances for Soldado, which is sadly missing from Townsend's game, if he could think more about trying to create instead of only how he can work a position to blast over from 30 yards, then maybe we'd have a better goal rate.

Don't mean to single him out but his final third is my pet hate at the mo, find him so frustrating,

Kind of Curious as well, what free flowing attacking, decent football should we be playing???

From what era should we be harking back to? And how well did we do?

As far I can see we have same old prob that we had last year, and year before, can totally dominate game, we should have bagged 6,7,8,9 against Newcastle, okay that was an exceptional keeping performance, how many chances did we create against Hull, before scraping through, Hammers, they should have been buried before they gubbed us, my point is we're not creating these chances by parking the bus in our own half, we're pushing and trying, but we still missthat smart clever final ball, I'd love to Lamela get that chance, I think he might take people on and create chances for Soldado, which is sadly missing from Townsend's game, if he could think more about trying to create instead of only how he can work a position to blast over from 30 yards, then maybe we'd have a better goal rate.

Don't mean to single him out but his final third is my pet hate at the mo, find him so frustrating,

Totally agree mate,good post,I'm out of likes.

why is it i get the feeling Gereral stupid wanked himself into a stupor over this result

ive NEVER been happy for us to lose, even when i hated the manager (graham and francis years)

im tottenham, are you?

That's my biggest issue with him mate,he wants us to fail and takes great pleasure letting all of us know that's what he wants,none of his posts are constructive,he's a fucking nuisance.

Harry freed bale, not AVB. And most here chanted Gareth Bale and he plays on the left....

Harry didn't rotate enough and now AVB rotates too much!!!!!

Give the man until the January window but he has to change his thoughts, tactics and team selection. We have to score goals to win. I don't give a shit if it's beautiful free flowing football but I want some fucking goals!!!!!

I agree totally. The mess we are in goes back to levy, but unfortunately as he is a relative of the owner he has managed to stay. Any other club would have sacked him years ago. He has no ambition, as the clubs net spend over the last 3 years is zero. All we needed last jan was a striker to secure top four, but no he didn't get one, and don't get me on the waist of clubs money trying to get us to Stratford. Finally, what about his choice of managers. Santini, Ramos and now AVB. He recruited one good manager in Arry, and wasn't capable of maintaining a relationship with him.

Yes, AVB is shite, but Levy employed him

Yes it's all Avbs fault. Lets back up a bit. The season we got champions league we needed a striker ok we got Vdv but only by luck on the cheap. We should of purchased these players 1 a year and continued to progress from the champions league season but we (levy) fucking blew it. That's why Modric left who we still miss because he said back it up and levy stayed tight spent fuck all so we lost him. Now we spend £100 on players and apparently levy is a god even though he recouped it all in player sales so he has still spent fuck all. We have to many players too soon when we should of built back from 4 years ago when we had the chance. Somebody find me a team that got bought from 4 or 5 different leagues put together and in the 1st season won the league and took everybody's breath away it just doesn't happen.its not Avbs fault entirely. We had our chance levy was too tight thought we'd cracked sat on it and blew it imo.

This is your way of admitting you were wrong and taking pleasure in attacking me over it. At no stage have I ever said I want Spurs to fail. Why would I spend nearly £800 on a season ticket and want us to lose. I dearly would have loved to have been proven wrong about the moron, but always knew I wouldn't. Ask yourself, do your REALLY see him turning things around. All my judgements were made on fact, and not WANT. His history was almost identical Ramos. Took over a well run club with good players and won the Europa cup. Prior to that neither of them had done anything. The difference being that AVB had already been found out at Chelsea, and Levy still gave the idiot a job. He was always going to be an accident waiting to happen

That's my biggest issue with him mate,he wants us to fail and takes great pleasure letting all of us know that's what he wants,none of his posts are constructive,he's a fucking nuisance.