Spurs Web
midland spurs

£100 mil, you spend it

Benteke is the best business to do right now. Only 22 years old, proven EPL striker.

Too late, we have Soldado. At least he can score from penalties.

But I don't hate Soldado, he is not in charge to make the team.

For me has AVB has brought in too many average players to replace one player. I think players need to be let go in January to help clarify our best 11 but for me should we of spent 40-60 mil on a truly world class talent, as quantity never replaces quality does it?

I wouldn't call them average, but they do need to gel together.

Agree with the sentiment Midland but the reality is, what true world class players will go to a non champions league club with our wage structure? It's just not possible. Agree with the Remy suggestion, think we missed a real trick there and said it at the time. Considering we were after him for silly money in years gone by, I was always a bit surprised we never went for him when he was available for a lot less

Benteke for sure he is what we needed ugly bit of muscle up front who scores! Take any of city's buys, 16 mill jovetic jezz! Left back anyone would have done!! Pauline and erikssen only buys I was happy with and a good solid Center back if we had them lot i reckon we'd be fooking laughing!