Spurs Web
K.D.D.D.D.Soc

Alvaro Morato?

Just seen on net that we have agreed to sign Morato from RM. What do you think? rubbish rumour?

As a gut feeling , to me it sounds a rubbish rumour. However, I watched the guy a couple of times this year and he looked very promising, potentially for the future better than any strikers we got. For this reason, I don't think RM want to sell him

Just seen on net that we have agreed to sign Morato from RM. What do you think? rubbish rumour?

Where did you see it? Have you got a link?

Would be great news if true but I can't see us pulling it off. He looks a real prospect. 

All rumours are rubbish until they happen. I heard a rumour that I am going out with Gillian Anderson.... unless she knows something I don't then it is just a rumour.

Think AVB needs to spend some time working out how to best use the players he's already got instead of bringing more in.

i agree BUT i also feel like we need better chemistry. a spaniard playing around players of different nationalities who speak different languages will be bound to miscommunicate.