Spurs Web
Coattail Rider

ok dipshits

Did someone mention brenden Rodgers!???? Loooool that's funny! AVB ain't gunna go nowhere! The last couple of seasons we are the ones at the top 3 in the table around Christmas nd arsenal are the ones struggling, this time last year they were 10th we was 1st or 2nd, yet our form dropped nd they started picking up points nd they still finished forth nd our squad was millions times better! So who knows we could do that this year! Lets get behind AVB nd the lads! All this talk about pep gardiola and kloop is pointless... Nd Martinez nd laundrup would probably do worse than avb! They are doing good with the littler teams but they wouldn't hack it at spurs...

Heres a thread for the mongs who want a new manager

it goes without saying that your all mentally handicapped - but for a moment let entertain that Levy has a momentary brainfart and sacks him.

WHO do you suggest replaces him.  I want more than one word responses.  WHO and WHY. This is not a thread to bag AVB, but give specifics of who could do a better job. heres a chance for you to show theres more to it than just a mindless 'sack the boss' knee jerk to some poor results

be specific, support your answers...

Top post, coattail, Very good idea.

and therein lies the problem

look at the above suggestions

most of them are either unavailable, under qualified or simply not good enough.

those that are left are not likely to come, particularly if AVB is sacked after our best start in years. Who wants that kind of job security or lack thereof?

Guus Hiddink is available after the world cup - to me hes the only likely and realistic choice

and therein lies the problem

look at the above suggestions

most of them are either unavailable, under qualified or simply not good enough.

those that are left are not likely to come, particularly if AVB is sacked after our best start in years. Who wants that kind of job security or lack thereof?

Guus Hiddink is available after the world cup - to me hes the only likely and realistic choice

Well to me, if the reports we're reading are true, and AVB is on the verge of losing his job, that would suggest a replacement is in the pipeline.

IF, being the operative word.

Also, why are you so keen on keeping a manager who obviously doesn't have the backing of his players?  Surely his position is untenable if that's the case?

Well to me, if the reports we're reading are true, and AVB is on the verge of losing his job, that would suggest a replacement is in the pipeline.

Also, why are you so keen on keeping a manager who obviously doesn't have the backing of his players?  Surely his position is untenable if that's the case?

I think the most important thing from Sunday's game is to see how the players will react to this situation (and of course also what AVB will do to try to win this game)

Everybody who has followed football for a while can see onimous signs at the moment in terms of AVb position, but for now I don't want to think about any replacement.

Well to me, if the reports we're reading are true, and AVB is on the verge of losing his job, that would suggest a replacement is in the pipeline.

Also, why are you so keen on keeping a manager who obviously doesn't have the backing of his players? Surely his position is untenable if that's the case?

Obviously doesn't have the backing of his players,so you know that for a fact then Mystic Meg?

We all know things can change quickly if football and we all know managers can get the sack anytime at any football club in any league so lets just get behind the manager and the team on Sunday get 3pts hopfully and then watch us get 6 more pts against S'land and Fulham get back in the top 4 and hope all this sacking nonsense gets put to bed and it will if we get 9pts from our next games, tough one on Sunday but i still think we can do it.

Obviously doesn't have the backing of his players,so you know that for a fact then Mystic Meg?

No, not for a fact, but from what I read in the papers, the players were pretty fucked off about AVB saying they should be ashamed of their performance the other day.

Plus the fact that they gave up on Sunday rather than fighting at least gives the appearance that they don't want to play for him.

I also read that his methods and tactics are too scientific and take the human element out of the game, which could also explain a lot.

I know this is all only from what I read, but a lot of opinions on here are formed by what we all read.

No, not for a fact, but from what I read in the papers, the players were pretty fucked off about AVB saying they should be ashamed of their performance the other day.

Plus the fact that they gave up on Sunday rather than fighting at least gives the appearance that they don't want to play for him.

I also read that his methods and tactics are too scientific and take the human element out of the game, which could also explain a lot.

I know this is all only from what I read, but a lot of opinions on here are formed by what we all read.

Well then some of our players need to fucking grow up the cunts,AVB was dead fucking right when he said they should be ashamed,what did they want,a pat on the fucking back and a packet of fucking Wine Gums???

Well then some of our players need to fucking grow up the cunts,AVB was dead fucking right when he said they should be ashamed,what did they want,a pat on the fucking back and a packet of fucking Wine Gums???

If the players are willing to accept credit and praise when they're performing well they have to be willing to accept criticism when they aren't performing. 

If the players are willing to accept credit and praise when they're performing well they have to be willing to accept criticism when they aren't performing.

Exactly mate,it's all too fucking easy for these cunts to jump on the managers back when things go tits up,there are 11 fucking pussies out there on the pitch underachieving.Wheres all these fuckers having a pop at Lloris or Kaboul or Paulihno,this shit is getting right on my fucking tits

Exactly mate,it's all too fucking easy for these cunts to jump on the managers back when things go tits up,there are 11 fucking pussies out there on the pitch underachieving.Wheres all these fuckers having a pop at Lloris or Kaboul or Paulihno,this shit is getting right on my fucking tits

Got to agree, I just don't see how EVERYTHING is AVB's fault. Ok, some of the tactics have been a bit off the mark but the players have got to be looked at. They showed no fight or spirit on Sunday, they rolled over for City and got royally fucked. 

Improvements are needed all round, the blame doesn't solely lay with one person. 

And we're willing to let Klinsmann take over as manager? A man that has only 10 months experience in club football?

Ah but he is a Tottenham legend and apparently being a Tottenham legend is a guaranteed recipe for success as a manager at this club according to some fans,even though the reigns of both Hoddle and Ardiles totally contradict that opinion.

Actually,sod it,lets just get Ian Holloway in.We'll be shit but the football will be entertaining and the press conferences will be a good laugh.

FFS.

Got to agree, I just don't see how EVERYTHING is AVB's fault. Ok, some of the tactics have been a bit off the mark but the players have got to be looked at. They showed no fight or spirit on Sunday, they rolled over for City and got royally fucked.

Improvements are needed all round, the blame doesn't solely lay with one person.

Bang on mucka,I understand people having different opinions,and I love banter but these cunts I can't take much more,fuck me,I can't believe they're not blaming that fucking Phillipines disaster on AVB........Yet!!

Bang on mucka,I understand people having different opinions,and I love banter but these cunts I can't take much more,fuck me,I can't believe they're not blaming that fucking Phillipines disaster on AVB........Yet!!

Yeah, I hear AVB created SARS. Some also say he was also the trigger man at the assasination of JFK. In the song 'it wasn't me' by Shaggy...it wasn't him...It was AVB!!

Everything is AVB's fault!!

Yeah, I hear AVB created SARS. Some also say he was also the trigger man at the assasination of JFK. In the song 'it wasn't me' by Shaggy...it wasn't him...It was AVB!!

Everything is AVB's fault!!

yeah...my 11 inch donger is avb's fault...bastard!!!!