Spurs Web
Coattail Rider

ok dipshits

Well to me, if the reports we're reading are true, and AVB is on the verge of losing his job, that would suggest a replacement is in the pipeline.

IF, being the operative word.

Also, why are you so keen on keeping a manager who obviously doesn't have the backing of his players?  Surely his position is untenable if that's the case?

IF and a big IF, hes  not got the backing of the players and we sack him what happens when the next manager isnt liked by the players...and the next....and the next? maybe we could ask the players who they want in charge

they are players, they are servants of the club...  they arent running the show. 

hmmm  i think my boss is a bit of a cunt... i think the chairman of the board of directors should fire him. Im not really crash hot on the bloke that might replace him so you can fuck him off too...  susan from marketing is a bit lippy, so while your at it give her the spanish archer too (the el-bow)

id like a new boss to replace him...how about dita von teese

ffs

IF and a big IF, hes  not got the backing of the players and we sack him what happens when the next manager isnt liked by the players...and the next....and the next? maybe we could ask the players who they want in charge

they are players, they are servants of the club...  they arent running the show. 

You at least don't bring in a manager who wasn't rejected by his previous clubs players.

If it does turn out that the players are turning against him, it would make it very difficult for him to get a job at a top club again.  So I hope for his sake that's not the case.

You at least don't bring in a manager who wasn't rejected by his previous clubs players.

If it does turn out that the players are turning against him, it would make it very difficult for him to get a job at a top club again. So I hope for his sake that's not the case.

It didn't look like Bale was ever against him,one of the best players in the world.Oh and Hulk has also highly spoke of him,and if what I've heard about him is true,he's as much of a nuisance then General cunt head.

Can't believe so many people are already planning AVB's successor. We will NEVER be a big club if we keep sacking managers. We need to be patient. 

You'd better message Levy then cos I don't think he has your patience.

It didn't look like Bale was ever against him,one of the best players in the world.Oh and Hulk has also highly spoke of him,and if what I've heard about him is true,he's as much of a nuisance then General cunt head.

What about the rest?

Always makes me laugh when papers claim manager hasn't got backing of players!!

Let's get something right here those same players are paid fortunes to be professional within their sport and as such should be able to perform to a perceived acceptable standard in every game. If not they are dropped for next one who will!!

AVB had every right to express he felt the players let the club down on Sunday, and when you look closely at some of the incidents that caused our loss he is absolutely right. Yes, there are certain things that if changed may help the team but ultimately the players were at fault for that result.

First of all mate, us mongs are now by far the biggest majority. If you bother to listen to radio phone in's you would know that. A year and a half of dull, disjointed football and unmotivated players has pissed most of us off. I would go as far to say that the supporters that actually believe this idiot is going to drag us out of the quagmire are mongs. Anyway, as much as I would like top four finishes, a CL quarter final and the best most entertaining football in the country, Arry and Levy will never be friends again, so I would go on Laudrup

Heres a thread for the mongs who want a new manager

it goes without saying that your all mentally handicapped - but for a moment let entertain that Levy has a momentary brainfart and sacks him.

WHO do you suggest replaces him.  I want more than one word responses.  WHO and WHY. This is not a thread to bag AVB, but give specifics of who could do a better job. heres a chance for you to show theres more to it than just a mindless 'sack the boss' knee jerk to some poor results

be specific, support your answers...

General Stupid,

I don't know how you work that out; that you are in the majority. I would say that you are in the minority. Granted it is growing. You can't quote a few phone calls and what they say on forums.

Mate, I didn't here one phone call from a supporter that thought he had done a good job. There were one or two that thought he should be given more time. From years of experience posting on these sites, most supporters think it is the done thing to remain positive and back the manager, or otherwise they believe they are letting the side down. Regrettably forums rarely ever reflect the feeling of supporters, Right up until the final hours most forum members were  behind Ramos, and when he got sacked they all appeared to have gone very quiet. The same will happen shortly when the moron gets the boot. Very few members will stand up and say it was the wrong decision. I on the other hand will be having a party.

General Stupid,

I don't know how you work that out; that you are in the majority. I would say that you are in the minority. Granted it is growing. You can't quote a few phone calls and what they say on forums.

Mate, I didn't here one phone call from a supporter that thought he had done a good job. There were one or two that thought he should be given more time. From years of experience posting on these sites, most supporters think it is the done thing to remain positive and back the manager, or otherwise they believe they are letting the side down. Regrettably forums rarely ever reflect the feeling of supporters, Right up until the final hours most forum members were  behind Ramos, and when he got sacked they all appeared to have gone very quiet. The same will happen shortly when the moron gets the boot. Very few members will stand up and say it was the wrong decision. I on the other hand will be having a party.

Party for one.....

gary_03_zps3eec27c0.jpg

If given a fair chance and a long enough go, AVB could be a long term manager, two real crap games this year, Sundays shambles and the hamsters. We can play better and we need to play better but they need a while to gel together as a squad and shortened down to a team, for what it's worth Sundays team post match I rated a lot as it was more or less similar of what I would have liked to see, just goes to show what I know. Bottom line getting rid of AVB will make us no better than what the Chelski do. Weather the storm, a couple of much needed wins and it will all melt away

Having trouble with my question DJ?Thought you might.

Some of us have a job mate.

I don't know any FOR A FACT.  It's just my opinion.  Most of what's posted on here is opinion based, hence why there are so many dissagreements.

Stop trying to be such a smart arse.

Mate, he would have been sacked last year without Bale coming to the rescue, and to believe otherwise is naive. Why do you think we have only played to crap games, when in reality we have only played two good ones (Norwich and Villa). Even 3 of the 5 games came from a single unjust penalty. Two of losses constituted the worst home and away games for years, and although I know I am repeating myself the football is horribly boring and  totally against the whole philosophy of the Spurs ethic. AVB is a one trick pony and has absolutely no idea what to do when things aren't going his way. He was proven to be the chancer he is when he went to Chelsea, and we should have learnt by that. Unfortunately our idiot of chairman didn't figure that out.

If given a fair chance and a long enough go, AVB could be a long term manager, two real crap games this year, Sundays shambles and the hamsters. We can play better and we need to play better but they need a while to gel together as a squad and shortened down to a team, for what it's worth Sundays team post match I rated a lot as it was more or less similar of what I would have liked to see, just goes to show what I know. Bottom line getting rid of AVB will make us no better than what the Chelski do. Weather the storm, a couple of much needed wins and it will all melt away