Spurs Web
Coattail Rider

ok dipshits

id come to Oz but they wont have me, bastards ,  and I sledge for fun too , two faced fuckwits , Id fit in perfect, Im a natural beach bum and better looking than the typical Aussie dude, no, instead they'll have some Vietnamese shitface whos just punted across the Ocean and crash landed onto the NT coastline.

If I was 18 mate,I'd be on that plane tomorow.Im too old now and with my wife's and my family it's just not possible,very nice thought though,maybe one day pal.

Your a chippy / formworker / carpenter right? If you can get to Sydney I can guarantee you work at £20 an hour. My parents moved to Melbourne from Guildford aged 55. If you want to earn serious money (and I'm talking over £70,000 as a minimum) then you can work in the mines..

Your a chippy / formworker / carpenter right? If you can get to Sydney I can guarantee you work at £20 an hour. My parents moved to Melbourne from Guildford aged 55. If you want to earn serious money (and I'm talking over £70,000 as a minimum) then you can work in the mines..

Thanks mate,but fuck that.If something goes wrong like it did for them Chileans I'll be the first cunt they decide to eat,I'll feed 30 of them bastards for a fucking month.

Swansea lost last night 1-0 at HOME!! Disgraceful that Laudrup needs to go. Tactics all wrong players looked disinterested, I think he may have lost them. Hasn't got a clue how to react when behind!!!!! Blah blah blah!!!!!!

Childish, I know;)

Ever go in Shenanigans pub?  or do the Jumping Crocs boat trip?

Been kicked out of shenanigans a few times, my old band played a show there once and was never asked back because we trashed the joint..

used to work for a bloke doing reptile stuff up there so got to handle my fair share of crocs...used to fish in the river just behind where the boats docked - kinda fun when youve got one eye on the rod and the other on the water.

this is me back when i was young and good looking

4495252_l.jpg

Totally right I agree, we need to stick With AVB til the end of the season. We have had for the last few years a consistent presence in Europe, so the next step is CL. Been so close over the last three years and it will come maybe not this season but it will and has come before. The squad we have now is a strong squad with depth and if we could find the last pass to Soldado I'm sure he will score. If we could we wouldn't be speaking of sackings. I believe it will come but of course in time

Been kicked out of shenanigans a few times, my old band played a show there once and was never asked back because we trashed the joint..

used to work for a bloke doing reptile stuff up there so got to handle my fair share of crocs...used to fish in the river just behind where the boats docked - kinda fun when youve got one eye on the rod and the other on the water.

4495252_l.jpg

which one are you mate?

4495252_l.jpg

Got some nice camouflage action going there. Not talking about the trousers, talking about your hair and the grassy background!