Spurs Web
CigarGuy

Where do we finish?

Thought it might be fun after every match to update our thoughts? We DO run

so hot and cold on here.

I'll go first. I admit that I tend to err on the downside, as, psychologically,

it's better for me to be "pleasantly surprised" then "disappointed".

So, after the Sunderland match, I'm thinking between 6th and 10th.

How 'bout you?

I think perhaps 4th, 5th or 6th. 

Everton may not have enough of a squad to maintain a challenge and I am not convinced about Newcastle. That leaves the usual suspects with Liverpool also making a challenge

Maybe after every game is a bit too much, and anyway I think it's too early to say that. Also we don't know what we and the others will do in the January window

My feeling of the moment is still between 4th and 8th

Maybe after every game is a bit too much, and anyway I think it's too early to say that. Also we don't know what we and the others will do in the January window

My feeling of the moment is still between 4th and 8th

Just trying to capture a moment in time.....

3rd or 4th

City, Chavs, scum and us or us and scum hopefully!

Everton to fall away by March/April due to squad.

Liverpool relying on 2-3 players (2 of them injured ATM) Jesus, is 1 helping them at the mo though! They won't be far behind me thinks but can't see them doing a lot in January to help the squad come the end of the season!

Fingers crossed anyway, a man can live in hope can't he? Ha Ha...

I genuine believe we can finish 4th. At start of season I thought we would be in top 8 for sure. watched MotD this morning and I was saying to my son that in a lot of games some teams don't do all they can to stop shots yet nearly every game I've seen us play guys are throwing themselves all over the place to stop us, do teams just get up for playing us? 

Outside top 4 as well....

Yeah what's with that I've seen so many games were players are throwing in there own net. Liverpool west ham what was it 4 own goals in contrast to spurs Newcastle.ha ha

I have already said I expect arse! City and chelsea to finish above us leaving one CL place up for grabs. Everton, Liverpool or us will get it but I'm not sure who will go the distance, Liverpool have lost at home to S'ton and battered at Hull so they are nothing speical, Everton beat Man U on Weds and followed up with a fine performance today at arsenal Matrinez has got them playing good football but they couldn't get the ball of us in the first 45mins when we played them and I believe we are better than them, Liverpool next week and if we beat them I might start believing.

Suarez will school Dawson

I'm reluctant to "like this" but I fear Suarez running at Daws. I can see him turning and chasing...

We better have good cover in CD? Who do you think? Vlad? Capoue?

It's hard to say.

With the exception of Arsenal,nobody looks convincing at the moment.Chelsea and Man City both have dodgy away form and whilst Liverpool look great at times,they have had games like they did against Southampton and Hull where they looked terrible.

Now that it looks the penny has dropped regarding our tactics,I genuinely believe that we can finish in the top four.