Spurs Web
CigarGuy

Where do we finish?

Aim high,  Premier League 1st place, Europa win, FA Cup win , Carling win    scum have City and Chelsea next up, we win our two which wont be easy I know but they will both turn up to play football (Liverpool and Soton) and close up on them somewhat and do unto them what they did unto us

Suarez will put dawson on his arse again.I think united wont get top 4 that leaves us everton and liverpool fighting for 4th.We need a big performance and beat liverppol then we are in a fucking strong position.

I have already said I expect arse! City and chelsea to finish above us leaving one CL place up for grabs. Everton, Liverpool or us will get it but I'm not sure who will go the distance, Liverpool have lost at home to S'ton and battered at Hull so they are nothing speical, Everton beat Man U on Weds and followed up with a fine performance today at arsenal Matrinez has got them playing good football but they couldn't get the ball of us in the first 45mins when we played them and I believe we are better than them, Liverpool next week and if we beat them I might start believing.

Liverpool haven't played City  and Chelscum yet, and they will play them both away in the last week of  December.

We have one positive thing compared to any of the team above us: we can improve massively on what we are now and we will. On the other hand, nobody knows what can happen in the transfer window

Just checked the fixtures for the next 4 weeks, a lot of points gonna be dropped due to the top 6 meeting 1 another over December!

Beat Liverpool (while sturridge & Gerrard out) and could be in a very healthy position to roll into 2014!

Southampton, West Brom & Stoke ain't gonna be easy by any means but have a week like this and take 7 from 9, you never know. Then get ready to put more pressure on Moyes New Year's Day!

Top 2, (names a clue :) )

1. Citeh

2 The Mighty Spurs

3. Arse

4. Chelski

Forever the optimist. Supporting Spurs I should have learnt by now...but  I'm a sucker, ever season I think we'll do something REALLY special. So why the hell stop now !

To be honest anywhere between 3rd and 7th. So manteams have./are fucking up and losing games they shouldn't, others punching above their weight. I think this scenario will carry on for a while yet and not until after Xmas will we have a better idea

just kick suarez in the first 5 minutes, get him mad, wind him up non stop, all the crowd tormenting him no matter what they shout , get him mad get him sent off or injured , he's scum , talented, but scum . not fit to play on the hallowed turf of WHL

Adapting the Mesut Ozil song......

His teeth are offside, his teeth are offside, Luis Suarez, his teeth are offside.

For those of you wondering what the Ozil song is:

His eyes are offside, his eyes are offside, Mesut Ozil, his eyes are offside.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/tottenham-fans-make-fun-of-mesut-ozils-eyes-in-a-song-against-sheriff/

On a more serious note,

It goes without saying that the next 2 weeks are going to be absolutely critical.

Teams around us are playing each other and whoever comes out on top will set themselves up well for a very important flurry of fixtures over christmas.

On a more serious note,

It goes without saying that the next 2 weeks are going to be absolutely critical.

Teams around us are playing each other and whoever comes out on top will set themselves up well for a very important flurry of fixtures over christmas.

Yeah the next few weeks are going to be really telling. If we can keep on the way we are going we could close the gap on Arsenal and Liverpool. Liverpool have played 6 of the bottom 8 teams at home already this season so they are definitely in a false position. 

Yeah the next few weeks are going to be really telling. If we can keep on the way we are going we could close the gap on Arsenal and Liverpool. Liverpool have played 6 of the bottom 8 teams at home already this season so they are definitely in a false position. 

I just feel that Liverpool blow hot n cold.

At the moment they need Suarez firing as I dont see any other match winners. It goes without saying keep him quiet and your halfway to getting a good result.

The fact that we are at home means that anything other than 3pts will be a failure IMO.

I don't see any reason why we can't be there or there abouts come the final few games (top four) it all depends on whether we can get our goal difference + and quickly. I fear Dawson is letting some older habits slip bale into his game, maybe we all want him to be better than he is. Never doubting his heart but he is being exposed. I can't help thinking that we just need a big victory to really push on, this weekend could probably decide whether we have it or not. I do feel that Liverpool won't hold back and that may work to our advantage, especially at whl. I believe we are two points better off than this stage last year so you could say that's progress!

I don't see any reason why we can't be there or there abouts come the final few games (top four) it all depends on whether we can get our goal difference + and quickly. I fear Dawson is letting some older habits slip bale into his game, maybe we all want him to be better than he is. Never doubting his heart but he is being exposed. I can't help thinking that we just need a big victory to really push on, this weekend could probably decide whether we have it or not. I do feel that Liverpool won't hold back and that may work to our advantage, especially at whl. I believe we are two points better off than this stage last year so you could say that's progress!

I still think that we will see what chances we got much later than now, say in two months time, but December is a crucial month and we really need to push for it as much as possible

Suarez looks from a different planet, but their defence don't look unbeatable and they won't park the bus, even because they can't

Hull got at Liverpool and Suarez was playing, I want to see us put in a performance to be proud of rather than watching us bottle it against the better sides, we have played Arse, Chelsea, Everton, Man U, N'castle all in the top half and failed to win against any of them and 3 of them games were at home.

we have played Arse, Chelsea, Everton, Man U, N'castle all in the top half and failed to win against any of them and 3 of them games were at home.

Thus, my current 6th-10th prediction.