Spurs Web
CigarGuy

Where do we finish?

With Sherwood in charge it's hard to see us any higher than 9th place.

Citeh, Manure, Loserpool, Chavs, Goons, Toffees, Barcodes ... and who else is going to finish above us - Sunderland maybe?

For fucks sake, get a sense of perspective. 9th????  Talk about glass half empty! 

I'd say it's difficult to imagine Spurs finishing any higher than 6th this season - two turds from Manchester, the Arseholes, the Soviets and Liverpool finish ahead of us. Although I would love to be wrong. 

I love my spurs but I'm gonna be pessimistic and not optimistic, I'm a realist and if your shit that's how I say it, this is just my opinion and god I wish I could be writing something different but I think we're shit, I believe we are in big trouble, the new signings apart from potentially eriksen and Capoue are shit, saldado could prove to be a good signing but the rest are woeful, we have a manager who has no idea no experience and we say we're a top 4 club? We're a joke, we have baldini who risked 25.7 million on an Argentinan 21 year old who's living alone in a foreign country. We have no chance what so ever of being top 6. I think at best 7th at worst we could finish 10th. It should of been a great time supporting the good guys this season but it's turned into nothing other than a joke. From Hugo's recent performances through to levy giving a job to a guy who has no coaching badges, were shit.

8 points from top nearly halfway through season after the shit first half we've had it's not bad is it maybe a couple of signings in jan in the back line,,bit of consistency and we aren't gonna be as bad in the second half,, every team is having shock results so who knows " to dare is to do" fuck yeah!!!!!! Coys!!!

We are 8th right now but 9th is impossible?

You do know that 8+1=9, right?

Citeh, Manure, Loserpool, Chavs, Goons, Toffees, Barcodes ... and who else is going to finish above us - Sunderland maybe?

For fucks sake, get a sense of perspective. 9th????  Talk about glass half empty! 

We are 8th right now but 9th is impossible?

You do know that 8+1=9, right?

Fuck - you're right - and 9 + 5 is 14 ... we'll be relegated by February. We may as well give up now.

We are 4 points off 9th and 3 points from 5th, but you think  it's hard to see us any higher than 9th place.

We are all entitled to our opinion I suppose, but I am also entitled to think your opinion is bollocks.

We have been in third gear since the start of the season.A lot of the other top four contenders have also been in third gear but you know full well that they will step up a gear or two now that we are approaching the business end of the season.I cannot say the same about us.Three lucky penalty decisions and a last minute goal at Cardiff are the reasons that we can still discuss the possibility of reaching the top four.

We could of course still reach the promised land of the top four but I doubt that we have the personnel with the leadership and drive within the squad.

My update from 15 December is:

8-12

After the Stoke match, my expectations have been raised.

I'll go 6-10. I really couldn't tell you who would pip us to

drop us to 9 or 10, but just remaining cautious.

COYS!

One week it's going to be "that's it,we're fucked" and the following week it's going to be "we're only three points away from fourth place!".

This season is going to send all of us insane.

We ARE Spurs!

One result will not make me change my earlier prediction. I still think 3rd will be too much for us, so I am sticking with 4th.

:)

I'm still thinking the "Big 5" will finish ahead of us plus Everton.

Us or Newcastle for 7th, is the best I can see.

If we can continue to put the likes of Stoke away entertainingly like we did today, and average three goals at every home game, then I will be happy to take 6th...whilst still believing fourth a possibility.

We have not beaten anybody yet that is above us in the league. Right now I think scum chelsea united city Liverpool and Everton are all better than us and can't see us finishing higher than 7th. So I'd take 7th and an fa cup or Europa.

Three points out of fourth. There is absolutely no reason we should not be targeting fourth. City, Chelski and Arse may well be out of reach, but Everton, Liverpool and United will be our competition for 4th and there is no reason why we can't compete with those three. New Year's Day v United is a HUGE match.