Spurs Web
CigarGuy

Where do we finish?

I'm still banking on 4th, but realise that Liverpool, Everton and Manure could finish above us. I don't think Newcastle can do it, they are even more unpredictable that us at the moment.

Maybe we will know a lot more after the Newcastle and Everton games. Two wins there could change a lot of opinions.

I am banking that we will finish fourth as well. But I am also banking that I will win the lottery, fly to the moon and be anointed king of the UK. I know what you are thinking; there is more chance of me being king.... but, still.... I do hope we get 4th; along with me being King.

I think we'll finish fifth.  I'd rather finish sixth though.  Don't think I could cope with another season of playing the absolute dross

in the Europa League, and the injuries it brings. 

I am banking that we will finish fourth as well. But I am also banking that I will win the lottery, fly to the moon and be anointed king of the UK. I know what you are thinking; there is more chance of me being king.... but, still.... I do hope we get 4th; along with me being King.

Nothing wrong with being optimistic 

Hi Spot,

Totally agree and forum members will know that I always go with the positive where Spurs are concerned. Granted my "optimism" has been dented over the last couple of week (but not destroyed). But as I said somewhere else we need to win this match, a draw would be iffy and a defeat would be goodnight Vienna.

Maybe after every game is a bit too much, and anyway I think it's too early to say that. Also we don't know what we and the others will do in the January window

My feeling of the moment is still between 4th and 8th

Agree. A lot of football to go yet. Plenty of time for Suarez to miss 4 games with a hammy - what would that do to Pool? Mata does an ankle - where does that leave Man U? The positive is we have had our injury crises & hopefully we can roll home relatively unaffected by injury.

I still suspect that Pool and Toffees won't last the pace. Pool more so than Toffees. The question is can we?

What race? Let's be realistic... It's a HUGE difference between us and Liverpool.

What a cracking performance by Shitpool today, it's not the only one this season. We didn't have anything like this.

Great attacking football.

Liverpool looking good for top 4 which means top 4 very unllikely for us but we dont deserve it anyway.

I don't get this "we dont deserve it" attitude. We missed CL a few times when we deserved it. Who cares whether we deserve it or not.

Having said that there is a gulf of class between us and them but it is a one man gulf - Suarez.

We missed out on CL once when we deserved it, that was the season Chelsea won the CL but we should of finished 3rd, and last season we threw it away again, so we haven't been unlucky really, we just havent been able to go the distance.

Next month's fixtures against Arsenal,Chelsea and Liverpool will tell us where we are likely to finish but in the meantime,I really am totally confused.Are we up where we are purely down to luck or do we genuinely have good players that have not yet been given the right system to utilise their strengths?.We must have some quality because we are only three points away from fourth or is the league really that bad this year?.

Confusing is actually an understatement regarding this season.

Next month's fixtures against Arsenal,Chelsea and Liverpool will tell us where we are likely to finish but in the meantime,I really am totally confused.Are we up where we are purely down to luck or do we genuinely have good players that have not yet been given the right system to utilise their strengths?.We must have some quality because we are only three points away from fourth or is the league really that bad this year?.

Confusing is actually an understatement regarding this season.

Exactly, if (as in some peoples opinions on here) we are so shit and Liverpool are so fucking great then why are they only 3 points above us?